Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha96
Not awesome, but thank you. :blushing: You're awesome. :tongue:

ACCEPT OUR MUTUAL AWESOMENESS. :colonhash:

:tongue:

Original post by Team_McDreamy
sounds fab :biggrin: is it a normal 3 year degree then? do you spend lots of time on placement and stuff?

Yep, three years full time, with minimum 1000 hours placement. And NHS funded! :jive:
Original post by superwolf

Yep, three years full time, with minimum 1000 hours placement. And NHS funded! :jive:

1000 hours?! Good golly.

Have to agree with Tasha though, OTs are a good breed so you'll fit in brilliantly :biggrin: Plus, the one assigned to my ward was quite a hottie :mmm:
Original post by superwolf
ACCEPT OUR MUTUAL AWESOMENESS. :colonhash:

:afraid:

:hugs:
Original post by tasha96
What's happened lovely? :frown: :hugs:

People have been not very nice to me all day. I ended up leaving my games lesson (PE) because of it. I came back in though after I had calmed down a bit.
Original post by guitaristemily
People have been not very nice to me all day. I ended up leaving my games lesson (PE) because of it. I came back in though after I had calmed down a bit.

Oh it's horrible when people are like that. :frown: Are you home now? :console:
Original post by tasha96
Oh it's horrible when people are like that. :frown: Are you home now? :console:
i am. had music just now and got pissed at the softwere i was useing to do somework on. my teacher games us all biscutes though.
Uuurg I was all "yeah, I can totally make it to the post box... :cool: " then I got to the door and the eagal gripped me and I couldn't go out. :cry2:
Screw it. Nope. I can't. I just can't do this year at uni, it's too hard and i'm incapable of it.
i am. had music just now and got pissed at the softwere i was useing to do somework on. my teacher games us all biscutes though.

Big hugs from here. :jumphug: Biscuits do fix all evil though :yep: (albeit temporarily... :tongue: )
Original post by tasha96
Big hugs from here. :jumphug: Biscuits do fix all evil though :yep: (albeit temporarily... :tongue: )

i made myself a mug of hot chocolate when i got home. it was nice.

i dont want to go to that school soon, i know that for sure.
Original post by james1211
Screw it. Nope. I can't. I just can't do this year at uni, it's too hard and i'm incapable of it.

I feel you bro

Is it an option to go part time?

I feel like that too :sadnod: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .snowflake.
I feel you bro

I know i'm letting people down. I don't have the required skills for university - time management, cool head, long concentration span, even an interest in what i'm doing.

Original post by Noodlzzz
Is it an option to go part time?

If i went part time i'd lose all my uni friends as i'd be timetabled different days. I don't think i could cope uni being a no friender.

Original post by Odd socks
I feel like that too :sadnod: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:

Ever wonder if you made the wrong choice doing your degree? I don't feel i'm getting anything out of it. There are so many things i'd rather have done after A levels that my friends and family are doing like good apprenticeships that i'd have been really good at and would be earning money instead of spending it. I could still do those theoretically but i'd be paying back all my uni fees so i'd be getting paid hardly anything after you take that off. My only choice now is to pass final year and get a decent paying job in a line of work i hate and will probably be depressed for the rest of my life in.
Original post by tasha96
Uuurg I was all "yeah, I can totally make it to the post box... :cool: " then I got to the door and the eagal gripped me and I couldn't go out. :cry2:

Big hugs :hugs: Hope you're alright.
i made myself a mug of hot chocolate when i got home. it was nice.

i dont want to go to that school soon, i know that for sure.

What year are you in? :console: Is there the possibility of switching? :smile:

Original post by Anonymous #2
Big hugs :hugs: Hope you're alright.

Thanks lovely. :hugs: Just feeling really stupid that I'm letting it beat me. :cry2:
Can't seem to sleep or cry or read or do anything, just getting more and more frustrated and upset which really isn't helping anything :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only written 1 line of my introduction because I keep replaying the conversation with my aunt and trying to work out whether I should be upset with myself or with her.
Original post by tasha96

Thanks lovely. :hugs: Just feeling really stupid that I'm letting it beat me. :cry2:

Don't be silly, that would deter anybody from doing things. :hugs:
Made myself a nice gin and tonic to relax.

Latest