The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

This is nice.
Original post by joey11223
Very good tbh, you could get them a evens about two hours before the match if you looked around, WH had them a 1.95 earlier in the day. Annoyed I only put a bit on, cautious after a bad streak so betting smaller, should do it consistently really.

That said I have a bit on Real -1, -2 and -3 EH along with over 3 and over 4 goals in the match..

...so far so good, Real win and BTTS wouldn't hurt so consolation goal guys?

I remember the odds were fairly similar to the United vs Bayern tie last year. United parked the bus, and Bayern were toothless though in that game.
First goal was class from Ronaldo but the last two goals were typical really....
Well atleast Bale isnt playing tonight. If he played tonight, the half time score probably would have been at least 5-0

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't get why lots of you are trolling them lol, Liverpool weren't really going to win against this RM side. But 3-0 at half time, bit poor on your part however. Expected at least a 2-1 scoreline especially with it being at Anfield? Anyway... #nonofmybusiness.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I see Lucio's done a runner.

to be fair, he is at work :tongue:
it hurts, but not that much tbh. Turned it off and starting singing 1D to my girlfriend on the phone after a bit

Defending is laughable. Chelsea will **** us similarly. Skrtel - Lovren - Gerrard is just an abysmal failure
Original post by Gob Bluth
I remember the odds were fairly similar to the United vs Bayern tie last year. United parked the bus, and Bayern were toothless though in that game.

What had you predicted before this game then?

Personally (although I didn't bet on the score) I was thinking 3-1 or 4-1. Though Real getting 5+ is a real possibility now, or they might just relax now, keep possession and control things, so maybe 4-0.
3-0 lads! Think back to Istanbul, you can do it!

Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I don't get why lots of you are trolling them lol, Liverpool weren't really going to win against this RM side. But 3-0 at half time, bit poor on your part however. Expected at least a 2-1 scoreline especially with it being at Anfield? Anyway... #nonofmybusiness.

This tbh. Liverpool were so good the first 20 minutes with the pressing and everything and then when the first goal went in, Liverpool starting leaving spaces for RM to exploit and then they sort of gave up.

I fancy Liverpool to get a goal back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ever got the feeling it's not all going according to plan?
Basel are down to 10 men, so if Ludo can win against them, Liverpool still have a chance to get second place... would rather finish 4th if I'm being honest and focus on the PL, no point progressing in the CL with a horrendous defence.
Original post by Nichrome
3-0 lads! Think back to Istanbul, you can do it!

Not sure why you are trolling when this was expected lol

You are not going to wind up any Liverpool fans considering we all pretty much accepted a thrashing before the ball was kicked.
You will get a goal back.
Balotelli :biggrin:

Swapping shirts at HT. Subbed.
Original post by samir12
Basel are down to 10 men, so if Ludo can win against them, Liverpool still have a chance to get second place... would rather finish 4th if I'm being honest and focus on the PL, no point progressing in the CL with a horrendous defence.

If we end up in the Europa we should still aim to win it, given CL qualification for the winner.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Balotelli :biggrin:

Swapping shirts at HT. Subbed.

Such banter from Balo.
Balotelli sucks, Liverpool were fools not to get Remy instead.
Welbeck was a better buy for £16m than Balotelli and some LFC fans were laughing at Welbeck price.
Balotelli isn't doing himself any favours at all.

The thing is, Madrid's defence isn't even solid. We could have scored with Suarez/Sturridge in last year's form.

Quick Reply

Latest