The Student Room Group

The Liverpool FC Thread XII

Scroll to see replies

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Can and Markovic, woo game changer :rolleyes:

We're playing without a striker ffs.
At least Coutinho is looking back on it
Original post by LFCfan123
Welbeck was a better buy for £16m than Balotelli and some LFC fans were laughing at Welbeck price.

Welbeck would have been a good fit for Liverpool. Would never have happened for so many reasons though.
Not sure what the hell Rodgers is playing at. Taking off Coutinho (who has been our best player) and leaving on Allen who does **** all every time he plays. Not sure why he doesn't just play with Balotelli and Lambert up front ffs.
lol Gary with a cheeky dig at the 'atmosphere'
Johnson is so ****ing ****. He must have something on Rodger's for him to constantly play his ****ing ass
Markovic had the opportunity to shoot inside the box but didn't....
(edited 9 years ago)
I swear Allen and Johnson are both having intimate relations with Rodgers because that is the only reason why they could possibly keep getting picked.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Still 0-0 in the Ludo/Basel game.
I hope Rodgers is planning on resting Sterling on Saturday otherwise he should of taken him off as this game was over at half time.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
If we end up in the Europa we should still aim to win it, given CL qualification for the winner.

Cannot win knockout competitions with a **** defence, conceding away goals will kill us.
Original post by samir12
I hope Rodgers is planning on resting Sterling on Saturday otherwise he should of taken him off as this game was over at half time.

Heard the stat tonight that he's played in every game of ours since last December, no wonder he's ****ed really.
Ludogorets doing us a massive favour tonight.
I have said it once and I will say it again.

This team is an absolute disgrace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is what happens when you don't get anyone decent to replace Suarez. Balotelli has just been amazing lol
Original post by samir12
Cannot win knockout competitions with a **** defence, conceding away goals will kill us.

Arsenal, Liverpool and United all badly need a CB come January. I can't think of one decent player who will be available never mind three.
Ludogorets have won.
Original post by Mackay
Ludogorets have won.

Well they just did us a MASSIVE favour.
Original post by Mackay
Ludogorets have won.

Next game is crucial. If Basel win then thats bad news for Liverpool but if they dont then Liverpool should take advantage and finish 2nd. It'll all come down to Basel vs Liverpool tbh in who qualifies for the knockouts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest