The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath Applicants 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had an offer for maths and computer science?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Got an offer for Physics with Year Abroad!!!!
Do Bath give an acknowledgement email?
Reply 123
Original post by arcanum96
Do Bath give an acknowledgement email?

I received one for Computer Science a day after sending off my application, then another day later I received tracker details for their own website. So don't worry if you haven't received an instant acknowledgement!

Also FYI, UCAS should email you if you receive offers, with only a small lag from when they were made (at this time of year).

Hope this helps :smile:.
Original post by JayCS
I received one for Computer Science a day after sending off my application, then another day later I received tracker details for their own website. So don't worry if you haven't received an instant acknowledgement!

Also FYI, UCAS should email you if you receive offers, with only a small lag from when they were made (at this time of year).

Hope this helps :smile:.

Hey, thanks that's such a relief! I got an email from UCAS that my application has been processed and forwarded to my universities this morning however I was a bit like "oh no" why I haven't I received any acknowledgements so far. So I will expect to hear from Bath fairly soon in that case, thanks!
Any Psychology applicants?

Got my confirmation E-mail but I have my fingers crossed that I'll get an offer soon, though Psych is a popular course so that might not be the case

I do the IB Programme, and am predicted 39-40 points
Got 8a*'s and 3a's at GCSE

Any fellow Ibers?

:smile: x
Original post by Kavoi08
Any Psychology applicants?

Got my confirmation E-mail but I have my fingers crossed that I'll get an offer soon, though Psych is a popular course so that might not be the case

I do the IB Programme, and am predicted 39-40 points
Got 8a*'s and 3a's at GCSE

Any fellow Ibers?

:smile: x

Hi! I'm applying for the Msci course at Bath. Sent my application off today so not expecting any replies soon lol. I'm not doing IB though. Did you apply for the normal Bsc course?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Offer today for biology :smile:
Got an offer today for Biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone got mechanical engineering offer? I'm still waiting for one 1 and a half week later

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by izpenguin
Offer today for biology :smile:

Original post by meeeeee7
Got an offer today for Biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! What grades were you offered?
Original post by sunandstars
Congratulations! What grades were you offered?

AAB :smile:
I got an offer from Bath yesterday! Anyone else get one for Modern Languages?
Sent my application off 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back still.... :s-smilie:
Original post by beaverhausen
Hi! I'm applying for the Msci course at Bath. Sent my application off today so not expecting any replies soon lol. I'm not doing IB though. Did you apply for the normal Bsc course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heya!

Yes, normal Bsc course. Sent mine two weeks ago! I hope I get an offer, Bath is my first choice :smile:
Original post by Kolasinac138
Sent my application off 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back still.... :s-smilie:

Same here, getting kinda worried, because everyone else seems to be getting their offers :/
Original post by TiiMMYz
Same here, getting kinda worried, because everyone else seems to be getting their offers :/

Maybe your department is slow. Which course did you apply for?
Original post by arcanum96
Maybe your department is slow. Which course did you apply for?

That's what I'm hoping :P maths and physics - not sure which department that is
Anyone else got an offer, or thinking of going to bath? I got offered AAB for bio

Quick Reply

Latest