The Student Room Group

Which revision guide is better for To Kill a Mockingbird?

Hi. I have just started studying To Kill a Mockingbird in my English lessons and I am struggling to understand the plotline very well, and feel like a revision guide would be helpful. I am aiming for an A* in English literature, so which revision guide would be better - the York Notes one, the CGP one or the Letts one? thank you :smile:
Reply 1
The CGP ones are really colourful and easy to follow.
They put relevant information unlike other revision guides so I'd probably recommend them
You also might want to print out a GCSE past paper of To Kill a Mockingbird so you kind of know what to expect since your finding it a bit difficult
Reply 2
I found York Notes really useful for all of my GCSE texts (Along with the poems). Very clear and easy to understand, but still detailed.
York notes are a life saver :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by sduhra
Hi. I have just started studying To Kill a Mockingbird in my English lessons and I am struggling to understand the plotline very well, and feel like a revision guide would be helpful. I am aiming for an A* in English literature, so which revision guide would be better - the York Notes one, the CGP one or the Letts one? thank you :smile:

Original post by Wacky01
The CGP ones are really colourful and easy to follow.
They put relevant information unlike other revision guides so I'd probably recommend them
You also might want to print out a GCSE past paper of To Kill a Mockingbird so you kind of know what to expect since your finding it a bit difficult

Original post by oswalds
I found York Notes really useful for all of my GCSE texts (Along with the poems). Very clear and easy to understand, but still detailed.

Original post by tryrevise
York notes are a life saver :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Forget revision guides, just ask me. I've read the novel cover to cover :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest