The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Not sure what's happened but I've come over all productive :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meaty_man
Not conquered, but gained some control over it; therapy and meds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what were your symptoms before and what do you experience now with therapy and meds?
Downloading the soundtrack to Velvet Goldmine was such a good decision its soooo good. Makes me wanna cover myself in glitter and feathers :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
Downloading the soundtrack to Velvet Goldmine was such a good decision its soooo good. Makes me wanna cover myself in glitter and feathers :moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teeth: :teeth: :sexface:
Guys I REALLY need some advice:

Spoiler

Original post by Noodlzzz

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meaty_man
Feel a similar way, had a similar night :< :hugs: :console: When i get bk home today i think im gonna pass out on my bed for a while and catch up with about 3 days of very little sleep.

The stupid thing is that after barely sleeping at all overnight having posted on here this morning I then fell asleep for about forty-five minutes when I needed to get up :unimpressed: Ahh well, at least I got some I suppose... How are you? :smile:

Spoiler

Spoiler

-----
Has anyone heard from Scary today?
Original post by furryface12
The stupid thing is that after barely sleeping at all overnight having posted on here this morning I then fell asleep for about forty-five minutes when I needed to get up :unimpressed: Ahh well, at least I got some I suppose... How are you? :smile:

Spoiler

-----
Has anyone heard from Scary today?

I can get rory to text her?

Posted from TSR Mobile
texted Scary Science & Bulletheory, will let you guys know if we hear anything from either! :smile:
Original post by PandaWho
I can get rory to text her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could do- last I heard she was waiting for crisis team but didn't seem very safe and she normally posts on here, so not sure :s-smilie:

Edit: Saw above post anyway- well done! :smile:
Reply 9831

Spoiler

Yus
:cry2:

Spoiler

What Sockie said :frown:

:jumphug:
Original post by james1211
That's really useful mate, thanks loads! Even if I don't end up going down the DSA route I think it's sensible to show a letter to my uni to make them aware just in case.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries mate. Glad it was some help.
Went to the GP today for a follow up appointment and the GP was pretty crap. I told him that my anxiety has got worse and I have had a low mood for a couple of weeks and all he did was recommend me a book to read and nothing else. Didn't even ask me about the low mood or anything. My GP at home is sooo much better but I can't even go there. :frown:
Original post by moment of truth
Went to the GP today for a follow up appointment and the GP was pretty crap. I told him that my anxiety has got worse and I have had a low mood for a couple of weeks and all he did was recommend me a book to read and nothing else. Didn't even ask me about the low mood or anything. My GP at home is sooo much better but I can't even go there. :frown:

Why can't you go there? Can you not register as a temporary patient back home? :console:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Why can't you go there? Can you not register as a temporary patient back home? :console:

I dunno, plus I don't really have the time at the moment because I don't even get reading week so I have uni till Christmas and I don't think I will be able to go there during this time. I had a few good weeks and now I have gone back to the period when I have been having trouble sleeping and negative thoughts and I don't really know what to do.
Original post by moment of truth
I dunno, plus I don't really have the time at the moment because I don't even get reading week so I have uni till Christmas and I don't think I will be able to go there during this time. I had a few good weeks and now I have gone back to the period when I have been having trouble sleeping and negative thoughts and I don't really know what to do.

Could you try another GP in your uni's practice? :frown:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Could you try another GP in your uni's practice? :frown:

Yeah maybe. I'll see.

How you doing?

Latest