Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by moment of truth
Yeah maybe. I'll see.

How you doing?

Not bad, thanks. Should probably get on with some work but cba :colondollar:
Original post by furryface12
The stupid thing is that after barely sleeping at all overnight having posted on here this morning I then fell asleep for about forty-five minutes when I needed to get up :unimpressed: Ahh well, at least I got some I suppose... How are you? :smile:

Spoiler

-----
Has anyone heard from Scary today?

I'm alright, thanks. Well, alive.
Original post by ScaryScience

Good :hugs: PM me if you want? Should be about all evening if you do, mostly :redface:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Not bad, thanks. Should probably get on with some work but cba :colondollar:

Yeah samee

Thanks for posting so we know you are alive :hugs:

Original post by moment of truth
Yeah samee

:five:

:jumphug:
I don't understand myself

I've had endless energy for about 2 weeks - Up on cloud coocoo thinking i'm winning the lottery (can't remember any of this - just have the evidence on this forum) followed by a 4 day anxiety attack where I was off the rails drinking, paranoid and doing all sorts of stupid things.

And now i'm not anxious at all, just completely exhausted, low and emotional. I'm not the kind of person who thinks negative thoughts about myself. I don't think i'm worthless or a horrible person. I'm just tired and meh and could probably sleep for 12 hours straight.

i'm convinced that this isn't triggered by outside events, just something wrong in my brain that I can't control.
My nephew is staying with us this weekend. I really don't have a connection with him and I hate myself for it. Obviously I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him or anything but I don't know why I find it hard to do stuff with him.
I don't know if it's because I'm gay so I'm never going to have biological children of my own or what. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cinnie
I don't understand myself

I've had endless energy for about 2 weeks - Up on cloud coocoo thinking i'm winning the lottery (can't remember any of this - just have the evidence on this forum) followed by a 4 day anxiety attack where I was off the rails drinking, paranoid and doing all sorts of stupid things.

And now i'm not anxious at all, just completely exhausted, low and emotional. I'm not the kind of person who thinks negative thoughts about myself. I don't think i'm worthless or a horrible person. I'm just tired and meh and could probably sleep for 12 hours straight.

i'm convinced that this isn't triggered by outside events, just something wrong in my brain that I can't control.

:console: :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous #2
My nephew is staying with us this weekend. I really don't have a connection with him and I hate myself for it. Obviously I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to him or anything but I don't know why I find it hard to do stuff with him.
I don't know if it's because I'm gay so I'm never going to have biological children of my own or what. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do know you can still have your own biological child, so dont get too down on yourself!
I dont think ill have much in common with my nephew when hes older. But ill still love him and care about him just like you do yours

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can still have children hun, there's donors and stuff. Plus I'm pretty sure scientists have come up with a way to create a zygote from 2 eggs, anything will be possible in the future!
life is one hell of a pathetic, sick joke

Posted from TSR Mobile

:penguinhug:

life is one hell of a pathetic, sick joke

:jumphug: Currently on Facebook if you need a rant :hugs: Not sure how much longer I'll be there, coz supposed to be working :ninja:
Original post by PandaWho
You do know you can still have your own biological child, so dont get too down on yourself!
I dont think ill have much in common with my nephew when hes older. But ill still love him and care about him just like you do yours

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks :smile: Really? I honestly thought I was the only person who felt like this :hugs:

Original post by Odd socks
You can still have children hun, there's donors and stuff. Plus I'm pretty sure scientists have come up with a way to create a zygote from 2 eggs, anything will be possible in the future!

Mmm yeah :smile: Need to find somebody to have one with first though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not in a good place atm. Everything hurts :frown: I came home and its not helped because I know nothing has changed.
:penguinhug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jelly1000
Not in a good place atm. Everything hurts :frown: I came home and its not helped because I know nothing has changed.

:console: :hugs: :console:

Sorry, I was gonna say something more useful but it popped out of my head. Memory of a goldfish here :colondollar:
Reply 9857
Big :hugs: to everyone :-) hopefully my new account won't offend as many people...

Sorry, I was gonna say something more useful but it popped out of my head. Memory of a goldfish here :colondollar:

Ha, don't worry :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Might buy some booze to drink by myself.

Just not feeling good. :frown:

Latest