The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham 2015 Entry?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lightningdoritos
hello!!! I'm applying for Maths BSc :smile: What are your predicted grades?

Mine are A*A*A*A*

Good luck with your applications! :biggrin: x
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Jessb_3125
Mine are A*A*A*A*

Good luck with your applications! :biggrin: x

Wow well you'll definitely get it in then! I'm predicted AAA so not as good as you :frown: but good luck to you too!
Original post by alice_c_97
I'm hopefully applying for the MNurSci Childrens branch too! After the open say yesterday it looks amazing :smile: I'm a bit worried as my school have predicted me A*BB and the requirements are AAB but I'm going to try to get them to change them, plus Nottingham is my risky choice. Good luck!

Yay :smile:
You're so lucky to be predicted A*BB
I'm predicted ABB and i'm still applying for it but it is my risky choice too !
I should be predicted AAB but my psych teacher isn't predicting anyone an A or A* so i'm gonna try and convinve her otherwise :s-smilie:
Good luck and I wish you all the best :biggrin:
Original post by EmilyC96
I'm applying for that too! I'm also applying for the 3 year one too just in case I don't get the grades.

I think that's a good idea.
The MNurSci is my risky choice as i'm predicted ABB (I should be predicted AAB but that's another story lol)
I'm applying to four other unis with entry requirements matching or below my predicted grades

But good luck and I wish you all the best :biggrin:
Reply 144
Original post by seannn
Applied two weeks ago to study History and got an AAA offer today 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

on re-consulting the offer I just realised it becomes unconditional if I make it my firm 😳🎉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Applying for Computer Science!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
I'm going to be applying for Adult Nursing ! Hopefully I get an offer as it is my first choice :crossedf:
I applied to Nottingham for Philosophy last Monday, so 10 days now and still waiting for an offer
Applied for Comp Sci Bsc - already got an offer :biggrin:
Applied for Neuroscience here about an hour ago with AAB, now we play the waiting game...
I've applied for Nottingham, Manchester, UEA, Durham and Bath for Pharmacy! I'm a post result applicant so hopefully I will get an offer for my A2s I achieved AAB and I'm also a healthcare advisor and just started my NVQ2 in dispensing. I guess Nottingham is really popular for Pharmacy...
Going to apply for Chem w/ a year in industry !:smile:)))))

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for music :smile: any other music applicants?
Reply 153
Original post by DJC1996
Going to apply for Chem w/ a year in industry !:smile:)))))

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome. What are your other unis :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Original post by DJC1996
Awesome. What are your other unis :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Warwick, Manchester, UCL and York :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zuzu096
Warwick, Manchester, UCL and York :smile: wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coooooool. Wish I could apply to some of those but I didn't take another maths or science so :frown: I'm applying for Cardiff for chemistry, birmingham for biochemistry and still unsure on the remaining 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frank the Tankk
Just got my offer in from Nottingham for Computer Science! :smile:

What were your AS results & subjects?
Reply 158
Original post by DJC1996
Coooooool. Wish I could apply to some of those but I didn't take another maths or science so :frown: I'm applying for Cardiff for chemistry, birmingham for biochemistry and still unsure on the remaining 2 :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't take maths at a2 either I did bio and chem so I feel you! I've gambled a little haha. But the only one that needed maths for me was Warwick so I'm not too sure ill get an offer from them...

I've already done my a levels though so suppose that makes it easier :smile:

Aw brill! Cardiff is so nice! I was actually considering Birmingham too but swapped for york. Good luck finding your other choices! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any mechanical engineers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending