The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Original post by erudite
has anyone sent their exam certificates yet?

i need to send my GCSE one but I don't want to send the original incase i need it for elsewhere!

were you asked to send them? or does everyone have to send them=)
Qualifications

What do I need to provide if I hold a non-standard or international qualification?

Please provide the following:

A full transcript or copies of your certificate(s) with a certified translation (if not in English) with a breakdown of all subjects and grades. If you are not able to send the original documents please submit a verified* scanned copy to [email protected] or send the copy by post to the address at the bottom of this e-mail

*A copy stamped by your school, college, university or solicitor to verify that this is a true copy against the original

It's only for international students or non standard qualifications.

Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Qualifications

What do I need to provide if I hold a non-standard or international qualification?

A full transcript or copies of your certificate(s) with a certified translation (if not in English) with a breakdown of all subjects and grades. If you are not able to send the original documents please submit a verified* scanned copy to [email protected] or send the copy by post to the address at the bottom of this e-mail

*A copy stamped by your school, college, university or solicitor to verify that this is a true copy against the original

This is correct. For international students only or anyone with international qualifications :smile:
where is all this info coming from? i haven't got any email asking me for a copy of my certificates? :s-smilie:
Reply 524
Original post by Paras Agarwal
where is all this info coming from? i haven't got any email asking me for a copy of my certificates? :s-smilie:

Neither have I
Guys the second email has all this information. But if you are not an international student or if you do not have any international qualifications then you have nothing to worry about.
Is it possible for interviews to be held in Feb half term? My family and I were planning to go abroad.
Original post by Joannywhite
Guys the second email has all this information. But if you are not an international student or if you do not have any international qualifications then you have nothing to worry about.

i am an international student and i havent received the email yet ..
does IGCSE come under international qualifications? I did all my exams in the UK (I've lived here all my life too) !
i am an international student and i havent received the email yet ..

Oh really?
Check your spam folder?
Original post by Joannywhite
Oh really?
Check your spam folder?

nope not yet :redface: what time did you get the email?
Speaking of emails, can someone please copy and paste what they said in the second email asking for information about work experience on here??

I've checked all my folders and I just can't find it :/

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
Speaking of emails, can someone please copy and paste what they said in the second email asking for information about work experience on here??

I've checked all my folders and I just can't find it :/

Thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

same! but they say its for international students only! you're from surrey in the UK so you wont get it anyway!! i'm damn worried now :redface:
same! but they say its for international students only! you're from surrey in the UK so you wont get it anyway!! i'm damn worried now :redface:

But I definitely got an email asking for work experience references on headed paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'm sure everything's fine with yours :smile: maybe email them just to make sure

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
But I definitely got an email asking for work experience references on headed paper?

Posted from TSR Mobile

gawd...didn't get that either lol..
Original post by vee_wuvshugs
Qualifications

when did u get this?
gawd...didn't get that either lol..

Hmhm maybe email them then :') sorry I'm really not much help

Posted from TSR Mobile
nope not yet :redface: what time did you get the email?

I got the second email I think the same day as yhe first email.
Maybe email admissions and tell them you haven't received the second email.

Posted from TSR Mobile
when did u get this?

I got this on the 14th of october, 6 days after applying.
Here's the full thing:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending