The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zander01
What's it like to be poor?

Went ibiza, creamfields, bestival this summer so pretty gd if I'm honest
Madrid's passing on the break is so poor.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Madrid's passing on the break is so poor.

Hmm Ronaldo could have passed on that one.
Original post by Malevolent
Hmm Ronaldo could have passed on that one.

They are making the right choices, but not executing them to good effect. They've had Barca right open three or four times but only managed to score the one from it in this half.
Original post by baconbutty
Went ibiza, creamfields, bestival this summer so pretty gd if I'm honest
hahaha yeah I'm sure. I heard all the big DJ's like Hardwell, tiesto etc have to take up day jobs as a personal trainer to get by.Oh and you're calling that other guy out. What's sadder, a student spending his free time on a forum, or a 'international superstar dj' spending his time on an internet forum?
Wait you take off the best player for Pedro. Hows that one work?
hahaha yeah I'm sure. I heard all the big DJ's like Hardwell, tiesto etc have to take up day jobs as a personal trainer to get by.Oh and you're calling that other guy out. What's sadder, a student spending his free time on a forum, or a 'international superstar dj' spending his time on an internet forum?

You know hardwell and tiesto etc aren't big because they can dj right bud? You know it's cus they producers right? You know djing is just mixing songs right........?
Ronaldo has been pretty **** today

He didn't say he DJ'd there. I think his point was he could afford to go there since you said he was poor.

He probably just did some gym instructor course while in prison anyway so nothing to worry about.
Ronaldo has been pretty **** today

Best players have been Marcelo, Isco and Suarez. Bit surprising.
You know hardwell and tiesto etc aren't big because they can dj right bud? You know it's cus they producers right? You know djing is just mixing songs right........?
Oh my mistake, can't believe I got the definitions mixed up! So you're basically admitting that you don't even have the skills to produce either? I suggest you get practising.
Lol no red card there for carvajal? two footed challenge and from behind.
Oh my mistake, can't believe I got the definitions mixed up! So you're basically admitting that you don't even have the skills to produce either? I suggest you get practising.

No i 100% can't produce nor do I have the equipment otherwise I'd be a millionaire sitting pretty wouldnt i. I wouldn't expect you to have any knowledge of the genre past Tiesto and Calvin Harris though so it doesn't surprise me at all you don't know what a dj or producer is. I could talk about music til the cows come home but don't waste my time you lil bitch. You actually make me sick
No i 100% can't produce nor do I have the equipment otherwise I'd be a millionaire sitting pretty wouldnt i. I wouldn't expect you to have any knowledge of the genre past Tiesto and Calvin Harris though so it doesn't surprise me at all you don't know what a dj or producer is. I could talk about music til the cows come home but don't waste my time you lil bitch. You actually make me sick
You can't even download Fruityloops or Ableton? Stop talking out your arse you sad act.The referee has been shockingly biased in this game as well.
You can't even download Fruityloops or Ableton? Stop talking out your arse you sad act.The referee has been shockingly biased in this game as well.

Thinks it's as easy as downloading a program but doesn't realise theres equipment and music you have to buy. Listen bud you can google a few terms and come in here trying to give it the zander big *******s but the reality is you've been caught talkin out your arse.
Somebody should tell Barca they are losing and to maybe speed it up a bit and get a man in the box.
Worst part is losing a game where Ronaldo has played poorly. Yikes
Same old Barca. Poor defensive errors

Posted from TSR Mobile
The team he started was a pretty bad choice. Needed a midfield that was faster. Playing Xavi Iniesta and Busquets against the best counter attacking team was not a good idea.
A comprehensive team performance really. Ancelotti has done an amazing done of clearing out Mourinho's stink