Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he'll just close it when he comes :tongue:
Woo! Over 10,000 posts! Post quickly before Usy comes! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8683
Wheres the link to number 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bullscheiße
All mixed race people probably... what races are your parents again?

My dad is White British, mums Black (half liberian and half antigan) So I consider myself a 'Whack' or Eurafrocarribean :biggrin:
Original post by Aph
Wheres the link to number 2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Making it. I have to quote you guys. I forgot how time-consuming that was. :zomg:

Original post by BBeyond
Happy new thread! :biggrin:

I got PRSOM. Sorry! :tongue: (first time ever for that)
Original post by karmacrunch

Np :tongue:
Look out for MKII guys... :colone:
Reply 8688
Original post by karmacrunch
Making it. I have to quote you guys. I forgot how time-consuming that was. :zomg:

that's why I made the SIFTW4 OP a week before I made the thread
:teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee::teehee:

Bye Y10 Thread 1 :wink: xx
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
My dad is White British, mums Black (half liberian and half antigan) So I consider myself a 'Whack' or Eurafrocarribean :biggrin:

You call yourself a whack person omg sorry but I can't breathe :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by SmiggleWiggle
dude wut! my people are the fastest growing race in the UK? lol but seriously, what kind of mixed race do you mean?
are you talking blasians? whacks? arasians? eurasians? me ish confuzed or dya mean all mixed race ppl cos we are not the of the same racial admixture!

Yeah sorry, I meant all British mixed race people :smile: but yes you're not all the same.
bye thread
The link to the new thread is- http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2936641&p=51159409#post51159409

See you guys there. :wink:

Original post by Mr...
Bye :cry:

:rolleyes:
Hi I'm Shola.
I am taking Maths (edexcel), Biology (AQA), Music(?), English (?), RE (?), Chemistry (AQA), Geography (OCR), French (AQA), Physics (OCR).
I don't know what I'll be doing after year 11 probably further maths and science.
I enjoy Singing and Reading.
I feel excited about going to year 10. I like all my subjects except French and English.
I get to lock the thread!! :ahee:

Please. :rolleyes:
Original post by shola14
Hi I'm Shola.
I am taking Maths (edexcel), Biology (AQA), Music(?), English (?), RE (?), Chemistry (AQA), Geography (OCR), French (AQA), Physics (OCR).
I don't know what I'll be doing after year 11 probably further maths and science.
I enjoy Singing and Reading.
I feel excited about going to year 10. I like all my subjects except French and English.

Hi Shola! I've just quoted you to the new thread so just ignore this quote now. :h:
You ain't locking it yet :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Trihawk7
You ain't locking it yet :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know!! I can't find the lock button anymore. :unimpressed:
Sorry people, I'm meant to be away/on a break atm so didn't get a chance to see this until now :emo: But I declare this thread officially closed and me to get the last post :smug:

Link to new thread above :smile:

Latest