The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elmward1996
How long was it between sending your application and receiving your offer? (I'm so impatient🙈)

Sent my UCAS on the 13th, got the offer on the 15th :smile: They were pretty quick!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by Dan205
Same here haha! Just got an email saying they've received my application though so hopefully that's reassuring...

My offer came the same day as that email so you never know!
Original post by Dan205
Hahaha no idea if I'll even get an offer,but cheers :tongue: what kind of grades d'ya need for law?

ABB so should in theory get a BB or BC offer since I completed PE last year and got an A*- Yourself?☺️
Reply 83
Original post by ohlookitschloe
My offer came the same day as that email so you never know!

:biggrin: awesome!
Reply 84
Original post by elmward1996
ABB so should in theory get a BB or BC offer since I completed PE last year and got an A*- Yourself?☺️

Yeahh mine's ABB as well, I'm hoping for the same as I got an A in maths a2 last year :tongue:
Original post by Dan205
Yeahh mine's ABB as well, I'm hoping for the same as I got an A in maths a2 last year :tongue:

Hopefully we'll hear back from them soon then😃
Put Liverpool as my insurance for CS. :smile:
Reply 87
if you have the offer from the university that you want to go to already, and you are sure of it, you can just withdraw your application from the other ones that you don't want to go to and then you can firm the one you want.
hello! anyone applied for communication and media? :smile: sent in my application on wednesday, have yet to receive an acknowledgement though :frown:
Reply 89
Original post by sammybunnie
hello! anyone applied for communication and media? :smile: sent in my application on wednesday, have yet to receive an acknowledgement though :frown:

You should get an acknowledgement soon :smile: I'm not applying for communication and media,but my acknowledgement came through after a couple of days! still waiting for an offer though :/
Original post by Dan205
You should get an acknowledgement soon :smile: I'm not applying for communication and media,but my acknowledgement came through after a couple of days! still waiting for an offer though :/

Great! thank you :smile: i hope it does come soon! Which course did you apply for? Good luck :smile:
Reply 91
Great! thank you :smile: i hope it does come soon! Which course did you apply for? Good luck :smile:

I'm sure it will,you should also get one through the post, mine came yesterday :smile: I'm applying for the MBiolSci for genetics, for which the standard offer is ABB, so fingers crossed haha :tongue: where else are you applying to?
Reply 92
Original post by Dan205
I'm sure it will,you should also get one through the post, mine came yesterday :smile: I'm applying for the MBiolSci for genetics, for which the standard offer is ABB, so fingers crossed haha :tongue: where else are you applying to?

To do the mbiolsci in genetics do you apply for the bsc first and change it when you're at the uni?
Reply 93
Original post by Shaklad
To do the mbiolsci in genetics do you apply for the bsc first and change it when you're at the uni?

No, I asked then and they said to apply for the MBiolSci and put genetics in the further details section on Ucas :smile: are you applying for the MBiolSci as well?
Reply 94
Hi all! :smile:
I'll probably apply for a BA in English with a minor in Spanish(50%-50% or 75%-25%). Anyone else?
Good luck with your applications btw!
Original post by Dan205

aw thank you! My welcome email came in right after your reply! :smile: i hope you get in too! I applied to Warwick, Newcastle, leeds and Cardiff as well. How about you?
Reply 96
aw thank you! My welcome email came in right after your reply! :smile: i hope you get in too! I applied to Warwick, Newcastle, leeds and Cardiff as well. How about you?

Haha cheers :smile: I'm applying to Birmingham, Nottingham,Exeter and brunel as well as Liverpool :smile:
Has anyone had an offer for History/Politics of Liverpool? I received an email of acknowledgement about two weeks ago but nothing else :/
Reply 98
Original post by patrice.a1997
Has anyone had an offer for History/Politics of Liverpool? I received an email of acknowledgement about two weeks ago but nothing else :/

I have an offer for Politics. I think I've seen one offer for History and Politics but not too sure.
Original post by Libbie-
I have an offer for Politics. I think I've seen one offer for History and Politics but not too sure.

Congratulations! :smile: if you don't mind me asking when did you send off your UCAS Form?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending