The Student Room Group

TSR Pagan Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DeathGuardElite
TMS? Three Mile Sprint? lol how active have you been?
He's returned to Islam mate ages ago this is old news.

So then he has remained a muslim ever since he returned?

Original post by The Exposer
He created another account, Zen Baphomet, talked a whole load of atheist, anti-Islam nonsense and left both it and his main account on the same day.

ok
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
So then he has remained a muslim ever since he returned?

ok

Yep but he has left the TSR but i know him on Facebook so.
also i met him Irl.
Yep but he has left the TSR but i know him on Facebook so.
also i met him Irl.

Yeah..that's why i asked you :biggrin:
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Yeah..that's why i asked you :biggrin:

The only logical reason :P

I think he's ok atm i haven't been able to talk to him for a bit.
He also said he isn't going to tell his family he has returned to Islam.
lol what did you picture? :P

This
Original post by Al-farhan
This

hmmm that could be a wiccan alter not all pagan paths use the pentagram if at all such as the nordic path and the greek path don't use it at all.

Actually upon 2nd look yeah its a Wiccan Alter due to the ritual dagger XD
hmmm that could be a wiccan alter not all pagan paths use the pentagram if at all such as the nordic path and the greek path don't use it at all.

Actually upon 2nd look yeah its a Wiccan Alter due to the ritual dagger XD

So how does your paganism differ to that of wiccans and which path are you.
Original post by Al-farhan
So how does your paganism differ to that of wiccans and which path are you.

Simply put Paganism itself is not one faith.
the term Paganism is an umbrella term under which there are Pagan faiths.
you have Germanic Pagans Greek Reconstructionists Wiccans Egyptian Neo-Pagans Norse Pagans Roman Reconstruction Druidism Heathenism Celitic Paganism Gaul Paganism Iberian Paganism Slavic Neo-Paganism Animists etc etc hopefully you now understand Paganism is not one faith. also you can have witches who are not wiccans just like you can have wiccans who are not witches

Most wiccans believe in two gods one male one female. belief in two gods has its own term but i can't remember it atm
I prefer to believe in multiple gods lets go with Polytheist.

Which path am i hmmm i'll let you decide that one for youself :P
(edited 9 years ago)
Simply put Paganism itself is not one faith.
the term Paganism is an umbrella term under which there are Pagan faiths.
you have Germanic Pagans Greek Reconstructionists Wiccans Egyptian Neo-Pagans Norse Pagans Roman Reconstruction Druidism Heathenism Celitic Paganism Gaul Paganism Iberian Paganism Slavic Neo-Paganism Animists etc etc hopefully you now understand Paganism is not one faith. also you can have witches who are not wiccans just like you can have wiccans who are not witches

Most wiccans believe in two gods one male one female. belief in two gods has its own term but i can't remember it atm
I prefer to believe in multiple gods lets go with Polytheist.

Which path am i hmmm i'll let you decide that one for youself :P

If we're honest, they're all reconstructions to a degree - while we've still got some of the basis for each faith, not all of it survived, and methods of worship etc. are extrapolated from educated guesses from archeologists and the like.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
If we're honest, they're all reconstructions to a degree - while we've still got some of the basis for each faith, not all of it survived, and methods of worship etc. are extrapolated from educated guesses from archeologists and the like.

In truth yes however i use the names they prefer.
Heck even then Egyptian Pagans aren't even called that and they use the old Egyptian name for their faith :/

And also from what books we actually have on the matter e.g Roman Reconstructionists can use books by Cicero and Cato if the gods are in the books as an idea.
Hey everyone!

Sorry to disrupt the thread, I just wanted to let you all know that the Pagan society will be moving to a new home this afternoon! We have set up a Faith and Spirituality forum for religion societies and threads as the current location in the Debate forum isn't suitable for the support/social purpose of these threads.

The new forum sits in Life & Style and can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1205 and anyone attempting to troll/debate can now be redirected to the Religion forum in D&CA instead!

I hope you enjoy your new home! :h:
Original post by Queen Cersei
Hey everyone!

Sorry to disrupt the thread, I just wanted to let you all know that the Pagan society will be moving to a new home this afternoon! We have set up a Faith and Spirituality forum for religion societies and threads as the current location in the Debate forum isn't suitable for the support/social purpose of these threads.

The new forum sits in Life & Style and can be found here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1205 and anyone attempting to troll/debate can now be redirected to the Religion forum in D&CA instead!

I hope you enjoy your new home! :h:

Tbh i am the only member that is active haha so tbh this is less of a support thread and more a cave where people who are interested may post.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are there any interesting or important pagan festivals coming up?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Are there any interesting or important pagan festivals coming up?

Depends on the pagan faith lol
we've had eostre hmmm tbh i myself dont know many myself hmmm I'm actually gonna try learning old english and old norse and hopefully that'll help with germanic paganism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Depends on the pagan faith lol
we've had eostre hmmm tbh i myself dont know many myself hmmm I'm actually gonna try learning old english and old norse and hopefully that'll help with germanic paganism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quite a few different paths have a celebration around May-Day do they not?
Quite a few different paths have a celebration around May-Day do they not?

Hmm id need to look into it but i would assume so. I don't always look into holidays i don't even bother to look into public holidays
If there's anyone left in here - happy Midsummer.
If there's anyone left in here - happy Midsummer.

I'm always here lol
Thanks
I actually heard my phone from upstairs and i was thinking if i was hearing things.
From the 17th of December to the 26th ill be taking part in saturnalia if anyone would like me to record a video about it then please say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone who's posted in this thread still active on TSR?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending