The Student Room Group

Girls, what type of underwear do you wear most of the time?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Bikini briefs,G strings
Reply 61
French knickers :smile:
Reply 62
Original post by dancingshoes10
I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:

I love wearing waist high skin tight control thongs, they are always tight and snug up between my bum, worn with stockings and suspenders under a knee length skirt, it feels like a never ending wedgie, not uncomfy but feels very sexy and exciting, for me, suspenders stockings with tight knickers is perfect sexy underwear to wear under a skirt.
Briefs or girl boxers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bikini briefs... though the 'mini' ones.
Shorties, thongs and girly boxers. Because comfy.

And I pretty much only wear sports bras these days because bad shoulder due to hypermobility and also, comfy.
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Shorties, thongs and girly boxers. Because comfy.

And I pretty much only wear sports bras these days because bad shoulder due to hypermobility and also, comfy.

You find thongs comfortable? :gasp:
Original post by Maid Marian
You find thongs comfortable? :gasp:

We've been through this Mazzyboo, you can't feel them :tongue: :lol:
Original post by DeceitfulDove
We've been through this Mazzyboo, you can't feel them :tongue: :lol:

Have we? When :gasp:
Thongs
Original post by dancingshoes10
I know this thread has been done before but I am interested as people are saying thongs are going out and big pants are making a comeback!

I personally wear a mix of frenchies, thongs and the average bikini brief. Don't understand why people say thongs are uncomfy, other knickers give me a wedgie all the time anyway...maybe I just have a funny shape bum :p:
Reply 70
None.
Ladies
Thong or g string what are the most comfortable underwear you can wear don’t worry about everything else
Usually cotton bikini , but occasionally a thong x

Quick Reply