The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Backs definitely go as small as 28" and at the very least you can get AA and I think even AAA in the children's section. Have a look around different stores :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Rbutton
Backs definitely go as small as 28" and at the very least you can get AA and I think even AAA in the children's section. Have a look around different stores :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What stores have those sizes?
M&S do in the angel bit

Posted from TSR Mobile
AA is the smallest I've heard of. It's hard enough getting 32A sometimes, so sometimes I have to go for a 32B.

My ideal size would be 28C/D but ofc nowhere sells them without paying a fortune. :rolleyes:
The smallest I've ever seen sold is a 28AA. Unfortunately it's generally in the teen section. Although online shops like thelittlebracompany stock very small sizes. I just think there isn't much demand for very small sizes as they assume people with little boobs don't need to wear bras.
Bravissimo sells them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
AA is the smallest I've heard of. It's hard enough getting 32A sometimes, so sometimes I have to go for a 32B.

My ideal size would be 28C/D but ofc nowhere sells them without paying a fortune. :rolleyes:

Bravissimo sells them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by strawberrysnow
Bravissimo sells them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. For a small fortune.
Not that I'm an expert but if they are that small do you need to wear a bra?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Not that I'm an expert but if they are that small do you need to wear a bra?

If anything you need one even more if they're that small because without one you look completely flat. Plus it stops visible nips :tongue:

Obviously it's all aesthetic stuff, if she's comfortable with those things then there's probably no need to wear one in terms of support.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
If anything you need one even more if they're that small because without one you look completely flat. Plus it stops visible nips :tongue:

Obviously it's all aesthetic stuff, if she's comfortable with those things then there's probably no need to wear one in terms of support.

Thanks for educating me on bras :tongue:

But if you were trying to make them look bigger wouldn't you be buying slightly larger sizes and wouldn't have OP's problem? :holmes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Catgirl21
What stores have those sizes?

I'm not sure, it was a long time ago for me:frown: Primark does 28AA though I think, sorry I can't help more
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Thanks for educating me on bras :tongue:

But if you were trying to make them look bigger wouldn't you be buying slightly larger sizes and wouldn't have OP's problem? :holmes:

Well she could but it's usually obvious when someone is wearing a bra too big. Most bras are shaped or padded a bit, so if you get the correct size they create a more flattering shape under clothes than wearing no bra.
Why don't you just wear a sports bra, or stuff some tissues in a small bra?
Original post by Arkasia
Why don't you just wear a sports bra, or stuff some tissues in a small bra?

Because if she stuffs stuff into it she may attract more men and if things go further it's awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yeah dude
Because if she stuffs stuff into it she may attract more men and if things go further it's awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hardly, if a dude is about to bone a girl, he isn't going to say no just because her breasts are smaller than he thought.
Original post by Arkasia
Hardly, if a dude is about to bone a girl, he isn't going to say no just because her breasts are smaller than he thought.

Well good point dude, it's just she might have hesitations or it may effect confidence and that may prevent the dude into getting into the bone activation zone or BAZ in short

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Catgirl21
I'm just wondering because I've never had a bra. I've never been able to fit one correctly. I'm really flat chested. My rib cage is 29" and bust is 29.5. So I'm really small but in stores the smallest I ever find is a 32A and that's way too big. Is there a smaller size than an A or 32?

Infant. That's the smallest bra size.

:tongue:

No, 30A is the smallest padded. :smile:
Original post by Yeah dude
Well good point dude, it's just she might have hesitations or it may effect confidence and that may prevent the dude into getting into the bone activation zone or BAZ in short

Posted from TSR Mobile

The BAZ is a state of mind that every straight dude is forced into at the sight of boobs. There is no prevention.

Latest

Trending

Trending