The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arkasia
The BAZ is a state of mind that every straight dude is forced into at the sight of boobs. There is no prevention.

Yeah dude, maybe BAZ will be activated at the Halloween party like last year
Original post by Yeah dude
Yeah dude, maybe BAZ will be activated at the Halloween party like last year

Halloween parties are basically designated BAZ zones, especially with all the slutty cat costumes etc
Original post by Arkasia
Halloween parties are basically designated BAZ zones, especially with all the slutty cat costumes etc

Well last year there were more nurses and cops for some reason :confused::confused:
Well last year there were more nurses and cops for some reason :confused::confused:

Ah yeah nurses are another one. Cops? ITS DA FEDS. RUN.
Original post by Arkasia
Ah yeah nurses are another one. Cops? ITS DA FEDS. RUN.

It was too late dude, WPAZ was activated (the female equiv) and I got caught by a full squad of them
M and s have a big range of bras, even in the teen section you can get decent plain colour bras with padding. Is la senza still around, if so I think they do small sizes but you order them in?
Original post by Catgirl21
I'm just wondering because I've never had a bra. I've never been able to fit one correctly. I'm really flat chested. My rib cage is 29" and bust is 29.5. So I'm really small but in stores the smallest I ever find is a 32A and that's way too big. Is there a smaller size than an A or 32?

You could look into silicone nips covers if you aren't weirded out by the concept of that existing, solves your problem and you can still go braless from time to time.

Also make sure you've got the right measurment - clearly 32 A isn't doing it for you. You can do it yourself with a flexible tape measure, or a string and ruler using this guide
(edited 9 years ago)
32AA is a flat number. Not a bra size.
I'm just wondering because I've never had a bra. I've never been able to fit one correctly. I'm really flat chested. My rib cage is 29" and bust is 29.5. So I'm really small but in stores the smallest I ever find is a 32A and that's way too big. Is there a smaller size than an A or 32?

You should find something with a bit of a hunt, even places like New Look do 28AA. Marks and Spencer also start their range at 28AA but sizes vary across ranges so you will need to try them on.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
The smallest I've ever seen sold is a 28AA. Unfortunately it's generally in the teen section. Although online shops like thelittlebracompany stock very small sizes. I just think there isn't much demand for very small sizes as they assume people with little boobs don't need to wear bras.

I agree
It was too late dude, WPAZ was activated (the female equiv) and I got caught by a full squad of them

Were you subjected to police brutality? Were there police batons flying all over the place? :colone:
You could always get some crop tops?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arkasia
Were you subjected to police brutality? Were there police batons flying all over the place? :colone:

Yes, but the nurses fixed me up after
Yes, but the nurses fixed me up after

Lucky you.
Reply 34
Original post by Lord Jon
32AA is a flat number. Not a bra size.

Yeah I'm basically flat that's in part why I have never worn a bra ever. It's actually pretty easy to dress actually since I'm skinny everywhere else.

Thanks everyone for your advice I found a website I might need to try a 30A. And sizing wise I think my rib cage is too big for child sizes.
Yeah I'm basically flat that's in part why I have never worn a bra ever. It's actually pretty easy to dress actually since I'm skinny everywhere else.

Thanks everyone for your advice I found a website I might need to try a 30A. And sizing wise I think my rib cage is too big for child sizes.

It was a silly joke. Sorry if I offended you OP, didn't mean to!

With your measurements you would be either 28AA (tight fight) or 30AA (looser fit). You could get an A/maybe a small B and put those chicken fillet things into it? I wouldn't bother wearing a bra though, you're lucky! Looks better in clothes, no added lines, just get some nipple cover things and you're golden

Try AA maybe
Because if she stuffs stuff into it she may attract more men and if things go further it's awkward

Posted from TSR Mobile

You and bras. :biggrin: Lol.
Reply 39
Original post by inachigeek21
You and bras. :biggrin: Lol.

Most guys don't really care about my boobs more my legs so I don't think that would be a problem.

Latest

Trending

Trending