The Student Room Group

Molest, rape & even murder of 1400 girls by Pakistani men

How did 1400 young innocent vulnerable white girls get molested, sexually abused, raped and even murdered in Rotherham by a group of Pakistani men who were largely of Muslim descent. and all the police and town councilors did was nothing?

How can this happen in modern day Britain?

Scroll to see replies

Oh ffs.
Are you from the past?
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Are you from the past?

I swear this is the only news story you seem to bang on about.
Reply 6
this is because the council don't want to offend muslims

its like chamberlain and his appeasement of hitler
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by iammeyouareyou
Oh ffs.

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Are you from the past?

Original post by Foo.mp3
You already know the answer, surely? :confused:

Original post by MrDystopia
I swear this is the only news story you seem to bang on about.

Original post by sdotd
this is because the council don't want to offend muslims

its like chamberlain and his appeasement of hitler

Original post by borysek01

all of you are in denial. if this happened to your sister or cousin sister what would you do? i realized that there is a disease in this forum among many TSR users. if anyone talks about the following issues, they don't like it.

1) death of suspects in police custody
2) strikes carried out by teachers
3) bankrupt legal aid
4) unnecessary deaths of thousands of patients in NHS
5) incompetent and racist police force
6) the expenses scandal of Ministers
7) high youth unemployment rate
8) sexual exploitation of 1400 children in Rotherham
9) failing and falling Sterling Pound
10) and so much more.

what are you afraid of? why can't we talk about it? are you embarrassed about it?
Original post by Maura Kat
all of you are in denial. if this happened to your sister or cousin sister what would you do? i realized that there is a disease in this forum among many TSR users. if anyone talks about the following issues, they don't like it.

3) bankrupt legal aid
10) and so much more.

what are you afraid of? why can't we talk about it? are you embarrassed about it?

Not to mention that the trails from planes aren't actually smoke, but chem trails - released from the sky to make us forget everything that the government does to us.

And that ebola is actually an advanced form of scurvy created and deployed by the illuminati!

(These are genuine things some anti-palestine nut jobs have said to me)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by arson_fire
IIRC when you posted about NHS deaths you quoted figures without context, called all doctors posers who just wanted to look good wearing a stethoscope, blamed doctors for an ambulance breaking down, and had a go at any med students who posted. Even i`m not that bad! Not surprising no-one wanted to talk.

people continue to die in the NHS and you are more concerned about wearing a stethoscope around your neck, parading around town, uploading pics of yourself clad i doctor gear and talking about everything under the sun about medicine but then choosing to ignore the thousands of unnecessary patient deaths.

what a heartless person you are. can your +7 reps and silly title of Peer of the TSR realm bring back those who have died unnecessarily in the hands of the NHS?

you can't. Now i'm not going to pacify you. make a difference. open your damn jaws and ask your supervisors or superiors at hospitals why are thousands of patients dying unnecessarily in the hands of the NHS? ask them. only then will you earn the right to feedback to me.

Original post by Foo.mp3
I am? :erm:

Spoiler

you need clarification and so i have clarified. you are in denial. unbelievable isn't it? 1400 young girls were molested, sexually abused, raped and even murdered yet you are more concerned in stating that you're an informed political realist.

frankly just by looking at your replies and nonchalant attitude I guess Mrs Thatcher was right afterall. there is no such thing as a society.
why can't we talk about it?

We can, it just gets boring once you literally post the same thing over and over.
Reply 12

3) bankrupt legal aid
10) and so much more.

And yet as an American mature student, you chose to come here to study and pay top whack fees for the privilege.

Why on earth did you bother if you think the UK is so corrupt and failing? You could have gone to any uni in the world - even back to the US. Could it be that there's something the UK is actually good for...?
Reply 13
Original post by MrDystopia
We can, it just gets boring once you literally post the same thing over and over.

Dystopia. says a lot doesn't it?

Original post by Klix88
And yet as an American mature student, you chose to come here to study and pay top whack fees for the privilege.

Why on earth did you bother if you think the UK is so corrupt and failing? You could have gone to any uni in the world - even back to the US. Could it be that there's something the UK is actually good for...?

you had to stoop so low to attack my citizenship in order to formulate an argument, worthy of a comeback? You're a PHD student who probably is cautious in her writing so as not to 'rock the boat'. then why bother doing a PHD in the first place?

can you answer me? why are thousand of patients dying unnecessarily in the hands of the NHS every year? Oh don't look at me as though you've seen a ghost. the secretary of state for health said it. and you're a PHD student? gosh. all you do is take loans after loans after loans and then when its time to pay it all back, you abscond. have you done a day's worth of real work? have you?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomchiversscience/100276763/jeremy-hunt-12000-unnecessary-nhs-deaths-a-year-is-that-a-lot/

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/06/21/3000-patients-died-needlessly-nhs-hunt_n_3476840.html

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/jun/21/jeremy-hunt-nhs-errors-patients
Dystopia. says a lot doesn't it?

Does it? It's just one of my favourite genres of books to read :tongue:
Reply 15
Dystopia. says a lot doesn't it? You had to stoop so low to attack my citizenship in order to formulate an argument, worthy of a comeback? You're a PHD student who probably is cautious in her writing so as not to 'rock the boat'. then why bother doing a PHD in the first place?

I'm not attacking your citizenship. I'm questioning your decision-making abilities.

And of course, attacking my academic status is totally justified. Totally.

Oh don't look at me as though you've seen a ghost

How very melodramatic. I don't look like I've seen a ghost. I look like I'm reading the illogical rantings of a complete twit.

When you eventually make it to uni, I hope your powers of logical deduction improve. Keep up the creative writing, though. You have a talent there.

and you're a PHD student? gosh. all you do is take loans after loans after loans

You can't get loans for a PhD.

and then when its time to pay it all back, you abscond. have you done a day's worth of real work? have you?

I've done twenty-three years of full-time work, the last ten paying high rate tax. I'm quite happy to take loans out of a system I spent nearly half my life supporting.

You're 21 years old and still studying, so I doubt you've done much in the way of working yourself. I've worked for longer than you've been alive. Wow.
Reply 16
Original post by Klix88
I'm not attacking your citizenship. I'm questioning your decision-making abilities.

And of course, attacking my academic status is totally justified. Totally.

How very melodramatic. I don't look like I've seen a ghost. I look like I'm reading the illogical rantings of a complete twit.

When you eventually make it to uni, I hope your powers of logical deduction improve. Keep up the creative writing, though. You have a talent there.

You can't get loans for a PhD.

I've done twenty-three years of full-time work, the last ten paying high rate tax. I'm quite happy to take loans out of a system I spent nearly half my life supporting.

You're 21 years old and still studying, so I doubt you've done much in the way of working yourself. I've worked for longer than you've been alive. Wow.

if you're older than me then you should be setting a good example so that we youngster can emulate. but clearly in your case age is just a number.

if and when you actually publish your papers, please link them here. I want to read what you've written. I am very keen to see your calibre. can you do that? will you?
Reply 17
if you're older than me then you should be setting a good example so that we youngster can emulate. but clearly in your case age is just a number.

I'm setting an excellent example in challenging an illogical argument. Thank you for the opportunity.

if and when you actually publish your papers, please link them here. I want to read what you've written. I am very keen to see your calibre. can you do that? will you?

I'm already published. As I have no wish to be stalked anywhere other than TSR by you, I shan't be posting details. But bless you for your interest and wish to improve yourself.
Reply 18
Original post by Klix88
I'm already published. As I have no wish to be stalked anywhere other than TSR by you, I shan't be posting details. But bless you for your interest and wish to improve yourself.

Klix1888, I don't want to hurt your feelings any further and I don't want to make your TSR experience a harrowing one. lets end this here. good night.
Reply 19
Original post by Foo.mp3
You already know the answer, surely? :confused:

Bent coppers and dodgy councillors? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending