Do you fart infront of your gf/bf?

Simple question.

Scroll to see replies

yes

but I didn't at the beginning of the relationship
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
yes

but I didn't at the beginning of the relationship

Same here. After a while, you just have to let it go :biggrin:.
Reply 3
But everyone knows girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice and are not subject to such vulgar bodily functions..
Are you joking? My boyfriend farts on me sometimes -.-' Hahaah
Of course, ive married my other half now so hes trapped (jk) but i burp, fart etc in front of him, doesnt matter tbh, were all human it happens!
Of course I do! Not at first but once we've been together for a while it's fine. If you're not comfortable with farting in front of your partner of all people there's a problem.
Reply 7
Original post by Zarek
But everyone knows girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice and are not subject to such vulgar bodily functions..

Why do people say this?
Why are you fooling your self?
Reply 8
Every couple breaks at some point. You just can't fart on your own forever. Lol
Reply 9
Yes. It took me a few months to fart in front of him but he done it in front of me from day one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Have done in the past, but its early days with this boyf so no farting, I've burped in front of him loads of times and he applauds how manly they are haha!
Original post by Foo.mp3
I don't fart full stop; if I need to release some wind then I just let it go gently :h:

If a girl I was seeing farted in my presence? Me: "Never do that again" :mute:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Letting it go gently is still farting. It's always the silent ones that are deadly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Yes, after the first one which can only be described as "Krakatoa", we both burst out laughing uncontrollably and that somewhat broke the ice, so to say.
Reply 13
There is no one I won't fart around, burps I try to hold

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, and don't intend on it in the future either. 5 years going and getting married soon. No burps either, find it very off-putting
No.. I never need to fart anyway. :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Slowly releasing wind is not the same as farting to me, and it doesn't really smell, or if it's a big one/likely to smell I ensure it's unlikely to offend anyone's nose :h:

Are you trying to tell me that your farts smell like roses? :hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pfftt that's nothing, my girlfriend has a bath whilst I'm taking a dump right next to her.
Reply 18
I'd just not be attracted to her if she did that. Conversely, I never fart myself in a girl's presence.

I'm shocked at responses here... especially ladies, you're disgusting, ew!
I never need to fart in front of my girlfriend is what I meant..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending