The Student Room Group

A2 Subjects Afghans and University!

Salam Alaykum my Afghan friends :biggrin:,

What A2 subjects are you doing?
What universities are you hoping to apply to / have applied to?
What degree you want to do?

Feel free to talk about your A2 subjects as well!
Reply 1
:bump:
Original post by MaryamI
Salam Alaykum my Afghan friends :biggrin:,

What A2 subjects are you doing?
What universities are you hoping to apply to / have applied to?
What degree you want to do?

Feel free to talk about your A2 subjects as well!

well hello to u

i did maths/fm/physics for A2,
im currently studyin engineering @ cambridge (1st year)
Reply 3
Original post by Kabulkid
well hello to u

i did maths/fm/physics for A2,
im currently studyin engineering @ cambridge (1st year)

Masha'Allah brother. How is it like at Cambridge? - I have an indian friend who has applied there, hopefully she gets an interview!
Original post by MaryamI
Masha'Allah brother. How is it like at Cambridge? - I have an indian friend who has applied there, hopefully she gets an interview!

eh its hard work, don't really like here tbh, not my type of people. oh cool, yeah about 80% get an interview so hopefully she will :smile:
Reply 5
eh its hard work, don't really like here tbh, not my type of people. oh cool, yeah about 80% get an interview so hopefully she will :smile:

Oh sorry to hear that. You know when you mean type what do you mean?
Original post by MaryamI
Oh sorry to hear that. You know when you mean type what do you mean?

like i come from a state school in london, im broke lol and i see all of these guys with cash to burn. also, everyone here clubs/drinks etc whilst im just there chilling in my room :frown:
Reply 7
like i come from a state school in london, im broke lol and i see all of these guys with cash to burn. also, everyone here clubs/drinks etc whilst im just there chilling in my room :frown:

Oh bless you brother - alhamdulillah that's is a good thing , just stay away from them :h:
In the end when you complete your degree insha'Allah you will have enough money lol:biggrin:
Original post by MaryamI
Oh bless you brother - alhamdulillah that's is a good thing , just stay away from them :h:
In the end when you complete your degree insha'Allah you will have enough money lol:biggrin:

yeah make dua for me haha. lool dw sis, ill be rich one day and ill bring my family outta the dump
Reply 9
yeah make dua for me haha. lool dw sis, ill be rich one day and ill bring my family outta the dump

Iam insha'Allah when i break my fast today - us afghans seriously we are broke , insha'Allah I make my family proud when i become scientist
:smile:
Hey u sunni girl

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey u Afghanistanian sunni girl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest