The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pshah2
ALSO What do you think about this:

1. A girl who is engaged befriends and flirts with a guy, but does not tell him her relationship status. She only gives her number to him. She laughs and gives only him out of many guys a radiant smile, etc. She suggests they meet for a coffee. Then she starts to blank his texts. But she still talks to him person and often plays with her hair when around him. She has not given her number to any other guy except you.

2. A girl who has a long distance boyfriend, befriends and flirts with a guy. She does not tell him she has a boyfriend. She touches him on the chest, she flirts with him. Though he does not appear interested, she interupts him talking to other hot girls at halls or at uni. As his friend, she knows when she speaks to him, that he fancies other girls on her own course, but deliberately talks them down or blocks him from meeting them. She then one day whilst sitting in a group with him included, puts her bare feet right on top of his crotch. He feels great and longs for her touch and dreams about her that night. Nothing else happens that day, but two days later, at a halls breakfast, she looks at him and sucks her finger from across the room. He finds out from someone else that she has a boyfriend and feels confused.

I'm going to assume these girls are the same just from the things i've read in the thread? If so then yes the behaviour in scenario 2 is out of order from a girl who has a boyfriend. I would stay away from a girl like that because in the event you two got together she would repeat it all with other guys most likely.

If these girls are indeed different girls, then the behaviour in scenario 1 is all explainable and you are not being led on by her just misreading her intent

Something to consider for you and any other guy who at any point thinks they are being led on - girls treat their mates in a much closer way than guys do. In a way that is almost flirty I guess, lots of giggling, joking, body contact, confiding in each other etc. So when guys befriend girls, a lot of them get confused because they wouldn't act like that with their guy mates and think they're being led on when actually the girl is just treating them the same way as she would her girl mates.
Because some girls are ***** and didn't get enough attention from their fathers.

/thread
This is literally the most misogynistic thread ever. God, how dare a girl be /nice/ to a guy and not want to suck him off at the end of it? Get over yourselves. Women owe you **** all.
Reply 83
Original post by kunoichi
yes thats rude. you may be correct here.

I know. I don't understand why a person who claims to be a friend would do that.

Original post by scrotgrot
What is this strange universe where girls routinely flirt by rubbing their feet on your crotch?

Maybe I'm more unfanciable than I thought...

Erm.. not all lol. Just one. I wish the girl I actually fancy did it though!

Original post by wendlabergmann
God, how dare a girl be /nice/ to a guy and not want to suck him off at the end of it? Get over yourselves. Women owe you **** all.

Firstly calm down, and please read the entire thread. I'm only talking about the rude/questionable behaviour of SOME girls. Not all. I have plenty of NICE GIRLS as friends who are genuine and have no agenda. They are some of my closest friends and better than guys imo.

There are GUYS AND GIRLS though who seem to lead on people of the opposite sex and keep them as some type of backup which I think is wrong and harsh.

It's only two girls I have a real problem with as I have pointed out in my posts. I reiterate again, only some people are bad, not all.
Reply 84
I'm going to assume these girls are the same just from the things i've read in the thread? If so then yes the behaviour in scenario 2 is out of order from a girl who has a boyfriend. I would stay away from a girl like that because in the event you two got together she would repeat it all with other guys most likely.

If these girls are indeed different girls, then the behaviour in scenario 1 is all explainable and you are not being led on by her just misreading her intent

Something to consider for you and any other guy who at any point thinks they are being led on - girls treat their mates in a much closer way than guys do. In a way that is almost flirty I guess, lots of giggling, joking, body contact, confiding in each other etc. So when guys befriend girls, a lot of them get confused because they wouldn't act like that with their guy mates and think they're being led on when actually the girl is just treating them the same way as she would her girl mates.

No the 2 scenarios were 2 different girls. Only thing about scenario 1 is this. I am the only male person of our age in the entire building (including different courses) who she has given her number to.

Scenario 2 girl is mad, I agree. Do you think she is also doing this because I mentioned I like a girl on her course? I have heard on the grapevine that she is jealous of this other girl as well. She seems adamant that that girl would not be my type, despite two other females suggesting her name and also me having similar interests to the crush girl. In addition, despite the crush having invited all 3 of them to her own birthday party, these 3 (including scenario 2 girl) did not invite her to their own party at halls. In fact, my female friend seemed to deliberately invite less pretty and less outgoing girls than herself.

Meaning?

I get what you mean about misinterpreting. But the thing is I have loads of female friends who are genuine people and who don't behave like this. I mean they wouldn't rub their feet on me like that. They are fun with me, but the ones with boyfriends don't use me as a backup or anything. Just this girl who seems to do it.

Is there anyway to meet this crush girl which scenario 2 girl is trying to block/distract me from? That's my main issue. Secondary is how to not feel guilty/stop scenario 2 rubbing her feet on me. I love the feeling, but doesn't she have a boyfriend?!!
Reply 85
Original post by WeedCanKill
Because some girls are *****

/thread

If she is rubbing her feet on me, what does it mean? She literally puts her feet on my crotch. As in imagine you are sitting down and your legs move away from your body in a U shape. She puts her bare feet on the bottom of the U. How is that not suggestive?!
Original post by pshah2
No the 2 scenarios were 2 different girls. Only thing about scenario 1 is this. I am the only male person of our age in the entire building (including different courses) who she has given her number to.

She may have used other things to speak to them on tbh. I speak to everyone at uni on fb chat the majority of the time. She may do something similar? I think out of all the people ive met, only 6 people have my number. Also how do you know that you are the only male she's given her number too? How can you know this without going through her phone? Again number may have been given out over things like fb. just because you havent seen her do it doesnt mean it isnt happening?
Lastly please never use a girl playing with her hair as 'flirting', it isnt, loads of us play with out hair all the time regardless of situation. In fact I used to keep my hands still if i was flirting with someone or hold onto my drink with both hands, around my friends, male and female, im constantly flipping it around and sorting it out :tongue:

Scenario 2 girl is mad, I agree. Do you think she is also doing this because I mentioned I like a girl on her course? I have heard on the grapevine that she is jealous of this other girl as well. She seems adamant that that girl would not be my type, despite two other females suggesting her name and also me having similar interests to the crush girl. In addition, despite the crush having invited all 3 of them to her own birthday party, these 3 (including scenario 2 girl) did not invite her to their own party at halls. In fact, my female friend seemed to deliberately invite less pretty and less outgoing girls than herself.

Meaning?

I get what you mean about misinterpreting. But the thing is I have loads of female friends who are genuine people and who don't behave like this. I mean they wouldn't rub their feet on me like that. They are fun with me, but the ones with boyfriends don't use me as a backup or anything. Just this girl who seems to do it.

Is there anyway to meet this crush girl which scenario 2 girl is trying to block/distract me from? That's my main issue. Secondary is how to not feel guilty/stop scenario 2 rubbing her feet on me. I love the feeling, but doesn't she have a boyfriend?!!

Use fb to find her, then this girl has no way of interrupting that.

Next time she does something like rub her feet on you 'just give her a wierd stare and say 'dont you have a bf?'
Even if you enjoy the attention, think how the poor guy would feel if he knew. Or even worse for you, if he finds out you just let it happen then you may have an angry bf to deal with.
She sounds like a bitch tbh, i'd never act whilst in a relationship.
Reply 87
Use fb to find her, then this girl has no way of interrupting that.

Next time she does something like rub her feet on you 'just give her a wierd stare and say 'dont you have a bf?'
Even if you enjoy the attention, think how the poor guy would feel if he knew. Or even worse for you, if he finds out you just let it happen then you may have an angry bf to deal with.
She sounds like a bitch tbh, i'd never act whilst in a relationship.

S2 girl is a bit like that yeah. An attention seeker. I only let it happen the first time when she put her feet there in public (I couldn't say anything) and I thought she was single (that's what she told me). I enjoyed it, but felt awkward. I found out she had a bf from someone else. I have not let her do it again. But she keeps the touchy behaviour going. And she seems determined that this other girl is not my type. Is she trying to seduce me or something?

With S1 girl, loads of girls and guys have told me she is very private and nearly every guy in the building our age has been trying to get her number according to the grapevine. I'm not going to try anything. I'm just a little disappointed that she was flirting and was engaged and didn't tell me. She was putting her arm on me and stuff.

Recommendations to meet crush girl though? S2 girl trying to block. I haven't met crush in person yet, so not sure about FB. Or I guess I have to give up trying to meet her at a mutual party and hope fate brings us together?
I think all those things you've described are just being friendly... That's how I act with my male and female friends. Laughing, smiling, arm-touching and all that. I'm a touchy-feely person, it's how I express myself. This girl might be like that too.
Reply 89
Original post by paddypads05
I think all those things you've described are just being friendly... That's how I act with my male and female friends. Laughing, smiling, arm-touching and all that. I'm a touchy-feely person, it's how I express myself. This girl might be like that too.

Thing is I have great female friends who arm touch and hug and so on. They're great.

But one girl is in a relationship already (but has not told me about it). She walks into my conversation with other hot girls at halls. She literally steps in between the other girl and me and blanks her and talks to me. It's rather rude. Or else she comes up and touches my chest suddenly. Naturally the other girl gets put off.

In addition, there is a pretty girl on my friend's course whom I like. I mentioned it to both her and others. The others said omg yes you should introduce him to her to this girl. But she just goes "Oh no she's not his type." She hurriedly changed the conversation topic only when talking about this girl. One friend said she is jealous of the pretty crush as she is more popular with people in general.

This friend seems like a bit of an attention seeker. Finally, and remember she has a boyfriend (but hasn't told me, I found out from someone else), when we were playing cards, this female friend put her bare feet on top of my crotch. As in if my legs were a V shape sitting down. Right on top of the bottom of the V. Is she trying something on with me? Two days later at breakfast, she sucked her finger suggestively from across the room. Is this merely friendly behaviour? Even my other outgoing female friends have not done this!

I didn't find her attractive before, just a friend. Granted she is fairly pretty, but I really want to meet other girls at halls and this crush girl on her course who has similar interests. Is she trying to distract me by seducing me? Ever since she put her feet there I can't stop imagining doing it with her.
Original post by pshah2
Hahahaa. Yes I must admit I really was loving what she was doing with her feet. And I so wanted her to do it in private. The fact that it was in public, I felt nervous. The fact that I found out afterwards that she already has a boyfriend is worrying. I agree with your points, maybe she is unsatisfied and it seems clear she is intent on blocking me from meeting other women.

I will try and date other women for sure. Although I really really really would love her foot rub to be a regular thing, I'm too nice and honest to indulge her if she's not single.

There is another girl on her course who I fancy, and my friend seems adamant that we don't meet! Why is that I wonder? What do you reckon?

That's intense man. I'd love that in private as well. The girl doesn't want you to meet other women, because they might be the ones doing the foot rubbing on your crotch and not her.

You need to offer the girl doing it an ultimatum, you won't hang around waiting for her relationship to end, it sounds as if she is off the market, so you should go all out for the other girl on your course man. Best of luck.
Reply 91
Original post by Eboracum
That's intense man. I'd love that in private as well. The girl doesn't want you to meet other women, because they might be the ones doing the foot rubbing on your crotch and not her.

You need to offer the girl doing it an ultimatum, you won't hang around waiting for her relationship to end, it sounds as if she is off the market, so you should go all out for the other girl on your course man. Best of luck.

Thanks for your advice bud. Here's an update.

Went clubbing with a few friends including footjob/potential footjob girl. Sadly crush girl hadn't been invited though I hinted to a few friends. Footjob girl was getting touchy with me on the way there and a little on the dance floor. But during picture taking, she said we need to take the picture again, because it looked like we were about to kiss? To me it didn't, but I didn't mind. Don't really understand her if I'm honest. I ignored her and did my thing with my other friends the rest of the night.

At a previous halls party, there was a picture where some of our friends were saying that a picture of us looked funny. I didn't get it at the time, nor why footjob girl was smiling. Now I look at it, her head is right near my crotch. And I seem to be smiling in it. I get the joke now and seem to yearn for her more, but I can't help but think she is trying to seduce and distract me, but not all the way. For example, she rubs me up, but not all the way. She gets close to me, close enough to arouse me and way in my personal zone, but doesn't want to kiss me (not that I initiated in any case).

And she still hasn't told me she has a boyfriend.

I don't know what to do about crush girl. I really want to meet her, but as I'm not on that course, I don't have access to that side of campus. Also the odds of meeting her in a communal course area are slim as our timetables must be different. I've never seen her around at lunchtimes. I'm hoping....praying I would meet her. It would be much easier for my female friend who knows her to ensure we met coincidentally at a party (after all female footjob friend was invited to crush's birthday party, but didn't reciprocate the invitation at her own??) but she seems to avoid it. Only with this girl who from what I have heard is very popular with guys and girls on her course. She also has my interests/same country originally. Also she is so pretty!

Is footjob girl jealous, into me, using me, nuts?? Or all?

What to do man?!
Original post by pshah2
Thanks for your advice bud. Here's an update.

Went clubbing with a few friends including footjob/potential footjob girl. Sadly crush girl hadn't been invited though I hinted to a few friends. Footjob girl was getting touchy with me on the way there and a little on the dance floor. But during picture taking, she said we need to take the picture again, because it looked like we were about to kiss? To me it didn't, but I didn't mind. Don't really understand her if I'm honest. I ignored her and did my thing with my other friends the rest of the night.

At a previous halls party, there was a picture where some of our friends were saying that a picture of us looked funny. I didn't get it at the time, nor why footjob girl was smiling. Now I look at it, her head is right near my crotch. And I seem to be smiling in it. I get the joke now and seem to yearn for her more, but I can't help but think she is trying to seduce and distract me, but not all the way. For example, she rubs me up, but not all the way. She gets close to me, close enough to arouse me and way in my personal zone, but doesn't want to kiss me (not that I initiated in any case).

And she still hasn't told me she has a boyfriend.

I don't know what to do about crush girl. I really want to meet her, but as I'm not on that course, I don't have access to that side of campus. Also the odds of meeting her in a communal course area are slim as our timetables must be different. I've never seen her around at lunchtimes. I'm hoping....praying I would meet her. It would be much easier for my female friend who knows her to ensure we met coincidentally at a party (after all female footjob friend was invited to crush's birthday party, but didn't reciprocate the invitation at her own??) but she seems to avoid it. Only with this girl who from what I have heard is very popular with guys and girls on her course. She also has my interests/same country originally. Also she is so pretty!

Is footjob girl jealous, into me, using me, nuts?? Or all?

What to do man?!

Footjob girl (sounds like me and you share a fetish), is just playing games with you. It's quite selfish really. She's got a BF, but she likes you, and wants to keep you for herself, even though, she knows she can't have you, as she won't leave her BF. Really really selfish of her.

The situation I was in, was that I was wildly flirting with a girl, but it came to a head when she told me she had a BF if another part of the country (we were at uni together). She wanted to keep hanging out but I stopped that. I take the view that if I can't have the girl as a girlfriend, I certainly don't want her a friend as it's just more painful. So as tough as it is, this will just continue indefinitely until something happens. I'd have a chat with her. Will be very difficult, but you can do it. Say you like her, but you are looking for a relationship and that you know she isn't single (or if you don't want to say that, ask her if she is). You could ask her to set you up with her mate? Or just try to make it happen yourself.

In any event. Currently you're not getting either footjob girl, or other hot girl. Footjob girl is out of the running, so I'd focus on getting the other girl. Footjob girl is like Mourinho playing mind games with you. Don't let her man, you're the alpha male, be strong, and speak your mind. It's the only way, otherwise this continues indefinitely. Best of luck.
Reply 93
Original post by nohomo
Some guys are admittedly like that, but some girls blatantly lead people on, then laugh at them with a large group of friends when they show an interest :angry:

It's a bit harsh to play a game with a guy's feelings isn't it?

Original post by Freudian Slip
Smiling is leading someone on now...?

Goodness knows how I'm gonna break it off with those people I politely greeted today. :lolwut:

I think you missed points 1-3 of my OP!

Original post by Joan5626
In all honesty, girls like it when guys pay them compliments. (this is coming from a girl just so you know) But just because we smile a lot around you, laugh at your jokes, pay you compliments and act polite around you, doesnt mean that we're leading you on. Some of us are just really nice and friendly ok? Notice I said "some".

I know some are friendly, but putting feet on crotch?
Also the engaged one suggested we get a coffee sometime. According to the grapevine no other guy on her course and certainly not mine has her number. Meaning?

Original post by #Ridwan
Because they're whores.

Lol, maybe some, but surely not all? But why do they mess about with feelings? Just to have a backup they would destroy someone else's life? Are they really so bad?

Original post by Foo.mp3
Some girls love attention. This is why you don't beat around the bush and wind up in the nice guy pet bitch category, you take the bull by the horns from the outset, but in a smooth/low energy way, so you don't look like a keeno and the girl doesn't feel in any way threatened or awkward about letting you down gently :smile:

True true. What do you make of footjob girl 2 and engaged girl though? I mean footjob girl might be jealous. Engaged girl suggested we meet for coffee. Apparently I am the only guy on 4 courses in our building she has given her number to.

Original post by Ndella
Since they consider themselves attractive enough to get a boyfriend, the single guy is a backup man.

So they don't tell the backup they have a bf, lead him on, waste his time and hurt his feelings and then discard him? These type of girls are so harsh! Ruthless.

Original post by BarackObama
:rolleyes: why do boys with girlfriends lead on single girls? Why do people cheat on their spouses? etc, etc.

People get bored. People feel trapped. A myriad of reasons.

When I used to do it, I did it because my boyfriend made me feel like **** and I did it to get back at him for doing the same.
(Thankfully we're much more mature now, but y'know, teenagers.)

But I mean we aren't exactly children. We're at uni age, almost graduated. Soon we'll be working adults. Is it right for a girl to rub her feet on a guy, try and seduce him, prevent him from meeting other women. All this time she has a bf, but doesn't tell her friend? And is it right for an engaged girl to give her number to a guy, not all guys in the course, just you. Then she flirts a bit. But does not tell you she is engaged?

What does this all mean?!!!
Reply 94
Footjob girl (sounds like me and you share a fetish), is just playing games with you. It's quite selfish really. She's got a BF, but she likes you, and wants to keep you for herself, even though, she knows she can't have you, as she won't leave her BF. Really really selfish of her.

The situation I was in, was that I was wildly flirting with a girl, but it came to a head when she told me she had a BF if another part of the country (we were at uni together). She wanted to keep hanging out but I stopped that. I take the view that if I can't have the girl as a girlfriend, I certainly don't want her a friend as it's just more painful. So as tough as it is, this will just continue indefinitely until something happens. I'd have a chat with her. Will be very difficult, but you can do it. Say you like her, but you are looking for a relationship and that you know she isn't single (or if you don't want to say that, ask her if she is). You could ask her to set you up with her mate? Or just try to make it happen yourself.

In any event. Currently you're not getting either footjob girl, or other hot girl. Footjob girl is out of the running, so I'd focus on getting the other girl. Footjob girl is like Mourinho playing mind games with you. Don't let her man, you're the alpha male, be strong, and speak your mind. It's the only way, otherwise this continues indefinitely. Best of luck.

Hahaha I like that analogy. Yeah footjob girl's mind games seem to be working. I mean I've started to visualise her sexually more than the hot girl sometimes!

I agree, I have already started to be less friendly with her and keep a distance. It's hard (literally) not to get excited around her. I can't help but focus/hope that she does it again and I keep thinking about her giving me head and stuff. She seems like a very attention seeking selfish person. I have a feeling too that she likes me and wants me for herself. But I only would agree if she was single.

Thing is I only see her sexually. I wouldn't want her to be my girlfriend, not just because of this behind the back stuff she is doing, but I don't find her that stimulating in other ways. Hot girl, I feel both attracted and have the butterflies about. I've tried to meet her on my own accord, but thus far fate has not been forthcoming. It's difficult as she is in another course building. She's also not at any halls.

I could ask footjob girl to introduce, but it seems clear that she is not going to. She'll probably just come up with a fake excuse that she doesn't know her well (despite having been to her birthday party?). This is what's happened when I hinted a 2nd time. I think if I inform her of my intentions again, she may literally try and block it by bad mouthing me or something. She seems that crazy lol.

I guess I will have to be the better person and hope that fate intervenes/I bump into crush girl naturally. I will not give footjob girl the satisfaction of her being the 1st one to give me a footjob though lol. I will make do with fapping for now. Hopefully will meet a nice girl/crush girl herself soon!

Operation avoid my female friend in progress!!!
Oh my god dude, you do not need to repeat your story 80 times in one thread.

Basically, #2 is a power thing. Your footsie lady knows you're getting hot under the collar. She probably isn't attracted to you, but it will be very obvious to her that you're having these sexual thoughts about her and feel awkward around her. She'll get off on that power dynamic: making a guy feel vulnerable and horny in her presence and thinking about her at night isn't every girl's cup of tea, but it really gets some of us going. She probably doesn't respect you enough to go out with you: girls like this often choose the fairly inexperienced guys who are a bit more prone to getting star struck, and if you did try anything on, I bet that's when she'd let slip about that boyfriend of hers. In the meantime, other girls who might make you feel the same way about them are not welcome, so she tries to get them away from you. So this isn't something to pat yourself on the back about; you're being used here.

Also get a freaking hobby or go outside or study or something, you're reading into this stuff way too much. I should know, I was a 15 year-old girl once upon a time, and they are EXPERTS at getting worked up about meaningless social exchanges. Are you sure you're not a 15 year-old girl?
Original post by pshah2
Hahaha I like that analogy. Yeah footjob girl's mind games seem to be working. I mean I've started to visualise her sexually more than the hot girl sometimes!

I agree, I have already started to be less friendly with her and keep a distance. It's hard (literally) not to get excited around her. I can't help but focus/hope that she does it again and I keep thinking about her giving me head and stuff. She seems like a very attention seeking selfish person. I have a feeling too that she likes me and wants me for herself. But I only would agree if she was single.

Thing is I only see her sexually. I wouldn't want her to be my girlfriend, not just because of this behind the back stuff she is doing, but I don't find her that stimulating in other ways. Hot girl, I feel both attracted and have the butterflies about. I've tried to meet her on my own accord, but thus far fate has not been forthcoming. It's difficult as she is in another course building. She's also not at any halls.

I could ask footjob girl to introduce, but it seems clear that she is not going to. She'll probably just come up with a fake excuse that she doesn't know her well (despite having been to her birthday party?). This is what's happened when I hinted a 2nd time. I think if I inform her of my intentions again, she may literally try and block it by bad mouthing me or something. She seems that crazy lol.

I guess I will have to be the better person and hope that fate intervenes/I bump into crush girl naturally. I will not give footjob girl the satisfaction of her being the 1st one to give me a footjob though lol. I will make do with fapping for now. Hopefully will meet a nice girl/crush girl herself soon!

Operation avoid my female friend in progress!!!

Class post man. I enjoyed reading. Admire the honesty at the end as well.

The trouble you'll have is that you'll end up with neither. You won't get to bang foot job girl, because she's got a boyfriend, and you wouldn't want to get involved with somebody in a relationship anyway as it's only going to end badly. I admit, it would be difficult. I'd be having wild sexual fantasies about a girl if she rubbed her foot on my crotch in public, but she's a tease, you've got to let her go man. Yeah she doesn't sound like ideal gf material if she's physically flirting with other men whilst she has a bf. It is difficult as I say and if you can, you should congratulate yourself immensely. Never let women play with your head. Footjob girl is either bang or avoid, and in this case bang is not an option.

You best bet is a massively gulp of confidence and just try to meet the other girl. Can be extremely difficult if you're not in the same class or anything. I mean it's going to be almost impossible to approach her at lunch if she's with her mates and it's just you, although if you already know her a bit that is your cue to do it. Has hot girl shown an interest in you?

Either way, you sound like your not having trouble attracting females, which you should get a buzz from.
Reply 97
Original post by klipspringer
Oh my god dude, you do not need to repeat your story 80 times in one thread.

Basically, #2 is a power thing. Your footsie lady knows you're getting hot under the collar. She probably isn't attracted to you, but it will be very obvious to her that you're having these sexual thoughts about her and feel awkward around her. She'll get off on that power dynamic: making a guy feel vulnerable and horny in her presence and thinking about her at night isn't every girl's cup of tea, but it really gets some of us going. She probably doesn't respect you enough to go out with you: girls like this often choose the fairly inexperienced guys who are a bit more prone to getting star struck, and if you did try anything on, I bet that's when she'd let slip about that boyfriend of hers. In the meantime, other girls who might make you feel the same way about them are not welcome, so she tries to get them away from you. So this isn't something to pat yourself on the back about; you're being used here.

Also get a freaking hobby or go outside or study or something, you're reading into this stuff way too much. I should know, I was a 15 year-old girl once upon a time, and they are EXPERTS at getting worked up about meaningless social exchanges. Are you sure you're not a 15 year-old girl?

Thanks for this, really useful! Sorry, I repeated because some other people didn't seem to read the OP.

So it's a power thing? Does she have some type of fetish? I agree, I mean I am inexperienced, I haven't had a gf before. I have been trying to talk to other women, especially a really pretty girl on her course. She seems determined to stop me. Trouble is I really can't get into that course building, so don't know how to meet this girl. I agree that I am being used. What can I do?

Trouble also is that #2's foot thing and finger sucking has got me very horny about her. I literally see her differently in her presence and fantasise about her sometimes in private. It's affecting my game.

What do I do about her:
1. Interruptions
2. Blocking me from meeting crush girl
3. Getting into my head and resulting in me fapping about her now.

I've been avoiding her. The fantasy is painfully hot of her. I can't work out how to meet crush girl. Advice?

Really appreciate your help.
Reply 98
Original post by Foo.mp3
I wouldn't invest in either a girl you're not that sold on, or a girl whom is engaged, if I were you, unless it's for friendship/networking. Be careful what **** you sew..

Good advice. Thing is engaged girl is engaged full stop. So I'm not going to do anything now! Just wish she had pointed that out and slightly worried she wanted to meet up with me.

#2 girl seems to be a complete tease, user and blocker. She neglected to tell me as her friend she has a bf, but has been touching me well in my personal space and constantly interrupting me when talking to other women. She seems adamant to stop me meeting a particular girl as well. I have now been avoiding this so called female friend. She's messing with my social life.

Trouble is she really ****ed up me meeting a really hot girl. I don't know how to do it. I'm happy to approach her on my own, but I have no access to that department building. I'm not an expert on fb following lol, so don't know how to find her. There are so many girls on campus! But I guess I'll have to try another. Thing is my crush looks like a model. She's so hot. No wonder jealous #2 wants to block!

Any advice? Or do I just have to move to other girls and let #2 friend win in terms of blocking me meeting my crush?
Reply 99
Class post man. I enjoyed reading. Admire the honesty at the end as well.

The trouble you'll have is that you'll end up with neither. You won't get to bang foot job girl, because she's got a boyfriend, and you wouldn't want to get involved with somebody in a relationship anyway as it's only going to end badly. I admit, it would be difficult. I'd be having wild sexual fantasies about a girl if she rubbed her foot on my crotch in public, but she's a tease, you've got to let her go man. Yeah she doesn't sound like ideal gf material if she's physically flirting with other men whilst she has a bf. It is difficult as I say and if you can, you should congratulate yourself immensely. Never let women play with your head. Footjob girl is either bang or avoid, and in this case bang is not an option.

You best bet is a massively gulp of confidence and just try to meet the other girl. Can be extremely difficult if you're not in the same class or anything. I mean it's going to be almost impossible to approach her at lunch if she's with her mates and it's just you, although if you already know her a bit that is your cue to do it. Has hot girl shown an interest in you?

Either way, you sound like your not having trouble attracting females, which you should get a buzz from.

Thanks bud. I really appreciate this solid bro advice!

Yeah, I'm all about honesty. I must confess, ever since she did her sample footjob, I have not been able to get her out of my head (giving me head lol). I have been fantasising about her multiple times a week. I guess this is what she wanted. She does seem like someone who likes control or attention. I know she's not girlfriend material though, and I was shocked to find out from someone else she has a boyfriend.

As you said, banging her is not an option. I guess I have to take something from this that some women seem to want me as you say! Yes, it's really really difficult to get her out of my thoughts. But it's the right thing to do. I will try my best. I've been avoiding her which helps, but it is a struggle. In fact yesterday she texted me "Are you back at halls yet, I want to see you." She also still seems to step in at hall parties when I'm trying to talk to a pretty girl.

I guess I can congratulate myself that I am fighting back and hopefully going to prevail over these manipulations. If I'm going to be with a girl, I want it to be for the right reasons and actual attraction, not some coaxed control fetish. I am talking to other women as much as I can. My heart is rather set on this other hot girl at the moment. She seems so lovely and I think we would hit it off. I just want a chance to talk with her in a casual setting.

The cafe move could be an option, but unfortunately I think she hangs out at her department building during the day. It has a different access card than mine, hence I was trying to ask for some help from friends. But their reciprocal invite to their birthday party seemed to be absent (no doubt due to footjob girl's intervention).

If I do run into this girl, I think would be so overjoyed I might forget to speak. If it happened, then maybe there is such a thing as good triumphs hahaha. Wish me luck! Trouble is hot girl hasn't met me yet. According to those other 2 though, she would be perfect for me. She has my interests too. I'm trying to find other friends who may know her. She's in the year above and is apparently quite popular.

True, I'm happy women are pursuing me. I'm inexperienced though, never had a gf before, was hoping hot girl would be the first! Really appreciate your words of wisdom.

Any other advice on meeting hot girl? I'm not sure about fbooking her because I don't actually know her (yet). Just have to hope at a party that we meet for now. But... I'm going for coffee every snacktime I get in case she happens to frequent the communal bar... :smile:

I feel like Ted Mosby or someone. Need Barney Stinson to do a Have you met Ted me with hot girl!

Latest

Trending

Trending