Definitely prefer FB/Text. Makes it far easier to reject them then too

You're in a position to reject people? :p:
Original post by Inazuma

Do you see it as a lack of confidence?
Original post by samba
You're in a position to reject people? :p:

Too often, stresses me out.

I'm in a very bad mood today so take my loving posts with a pinch of salt I would add.
Original post by Yeah dude
Who was the love of your life?

Posted from TSR Mobile

twas you fam
Reply 24
Original post by Inazuma
Too often, stresses me out.

I'm in a very bad mood today so take my loving posts with a pinch of salt I would add.

No worries; making cutting posts on tsr is always good stress relief. Making them to me is altogether more masochistic though.
Original post by samba
No worries; making cutting posts on tsr is always good stress relief. Making them to me is altogether more masochistic though.

Very true.
You seem to have a high opinion of yourself and your evil abilities though!
Reply 26
Original post by Inazuma
Very true.
You seem to have a high opinion of yourself and your evil abilities though!

Both my ego and evil are well documented facts! You can find much empirical evidence of both throughout tsr :p:
Original post by louieee
twas you fam

< 3 ya too boss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
Both my ego and evil are well documented facts! You can find much empirical evidence of both throughout tsr :p:

Undeniably after having a quick spy, your evil trolling abilities are strong.
Sorry for doubting this fact - it was the cute bear that put me off see.
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
So, girls, how do you feel about a guy that asks you out via text/FB? Rather than in person.

I always reject when it happens, but at least it's easier to let them down like that. I personally just find it awkward and prefer guys with confidence anyway - who generally ask in person. I've had friends who have accepted guys over FB though, although they usually seem embarrassed by it.

Always ask in person - they're more likely to say yes and if it does go wrong then there's no record of it ;P
Original post by Zaffre
I always reject when it happens, but at least it's easier to let them down like that. I personally just find it awkward and prefer guys with confidence anyway - who generally ask in person. I've had friends who have accepted guys over FB though, although they usually seem embarrassed by it.

Always ask in person - they're more likely to say yes and if it does go wrong then there's no record of it ;P

I don't lack confidence and would happily ask a girl out in person. The issue is they're always with friends. Should I just wait for the right moment (both of us alone)?
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
I don't lack confidence and would happily ask a girl out in person. The issue is they're always with friends. Should I just wait for the right moment (both of us alone)?

Although I can't speak for all girls, yeah I would personally say that you should wait for you two to be alone or simply just ask to talk to her in private for a moment.
Reply 32
Original post by Inazuma

Will you go out with me?
I think in this day and age it's more acceptable to ask someone out via Facebook then it is doing so face-to-face.

Quite sad.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending