The Student Room Group

Seven months of trying to get with her :/

Before you all start calling me a sex pest, I'm not.

I've liked her for what feels like forever but has been almost eight months, we met up once and since have been talking to each other; she often reads my message to her but doesn't reply, so I find some excuse to talk to her! I know it sounds creepy, or obsessive but I think I really love her, she's overall a great girl and we have loads in common; the thing is I can't tell whatsoever if she likes me back, or if she's just after friendship.
If she reads your messages and doesn't reply then it's bad news.

When girls like someone they love it when the object of their affection talks to them. She either isn't interested, or she isn't interested and is keeping you around to boost her ego.

Soz, champ.

Spoiler

She's not interested. Move on.
You sound a bit like Buffalo Bill. Take the advice above, this seems in no way reciprocated
Not interested, does not like you.
Move on.
Sex pest
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Before you start calling me a sex pest, I'm not.

I've liked her for what feels like forever but has been almost eight months, we met up once and since have been talking to each other; she often reads my message to her but doesn't reply, so I find some excuse to talk to her! I know it sounds creepy, or obsessive but I think I really love her, she's overall a great girl and we have loads in common; the thing is I can't tell whatsoever if she likes me back, or if she's just after friendship.

Sucks eh?
I know this feeling, but I am trying hard to move on...
I am 110 percent sure we both have unrequited lust for people that maybe on a one way ticket to no where..
Good luck:smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Viva Emptiness
If she reads your messages and doesn't reply then it's bad news.

When girls like someone they love it when the object of their affection talks to them. She either isn't interested, or she isn't interested and is keeping you around to boost her ego.

Soz, champ.

Spoiler

Not true always. Some messages just don't require a response.
Reply 8
Original post by samba
Not true always. Some messages just don't require a response.

True, but if she really liked him and was interested she probably would...
Reply 9
Original post by news2me
True, but if she really liked him and was interested she probably would...

Really depends on context. If I text "make sure you're not wearing panties when I see you tonight" it's likely she still likes me if she complies, despite perhaps not needing to reply!
Reply 10
Original post by samba
Really depends on context. If I text "make sure you're not wearing panties when I see you tonight" it's likely she still likes me if she complies, despite perhaps not needing to reply!

Haha.. LMAO
Okay.. Point taken.
Sometimes she reads it, doesn't reply till a week later :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending