The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
I think that on the faststream FB chat today they said "late November"...

Original post by Shahbaz Ahmad
I sent a message and they replied me back:

Candidates will progressively be informed of their results once the "Immediately Successful" and "Immediate Unsuccessful" marks are set in late October. Those candidates in the mid-range will not receive their result until the final pass mark is set once most candidates have completed their e-Trays in December.

Original post by S/J

Tomorrow, hopefully!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 782
Original post by S/J

If you read the question they asked about 'after the first results'.

I'm still hoping for tomorrow
Hi all,

First time posting here and a newbie to the fast stream process - this forum is so helpful! I, like most people it seems, am waiting for e tray results but from the sounds of it they won't be out for a while.....

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has applied to the new Government Communications Service FS, or if anyone has any info or stats on what kind of intake levels they're working to?

Thanks, and good luck everyone!
Original post by Frenchie86
Hi all,

First time posting here and a newbie to the fast stream process - this forum is so helpful! I, like most people it seems, am waiting for e tray results but from the sounds of it they won't be out for a while.....

Just wanted to ask if anyone else has applied to the new Government Communications Service FS, or if anyone has any info or stats on what kind of intake levels they're working to?

I don't have much info on that stream. You're best asking on the Facebook group.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 785
Original post by ryan_ni
If you read the question they asked about 'after the first results'.

I'm still hoping for tomorrow

Ah yes true! Hopefully today then!
Reply 786
Anyone heard anything?
Original post by Frenchie86
Hi all,

I'm applying to GCS, I think their intake is likely double figures or less.
Reply 788
Original post by ryan_ni
Anyone heard anything?

Nope................
Reply 789
Original post by kat.lev
Nope................

Thanks
Reply 790
Original post by ryan_ni
Thanks

The wait continues! :frown:

Anyone know if it's possible to wear out the refresh button on your inbox? :tongue:
Original post by udum

Anyone know if it's possible to wear out the refresh button on your inbox? :tongue:

Sounds like UCAS all over again
Reply 792
Original post by udum

I think last year most people didn't get an email until the invite for FAC was received. So I'm just checking the scheme status page
You'd be better off just keeping an eye on this thread, as it'll probably go bananas once people start getting invites.
The waiting for E Tray results is killing me. I'm a nervous wreck every time my phone tells me I have an email.
Reply 795
Original post by jenniekite
The waiting for E Tray results is killing me. I'm a nervous wreck every time my phone tells me I have an email.

I know how you feel. It's looking ever more likely it won't be today
Original post by ryan_ni
I know how you feel. It's looking ever more likely it won't be today

Yes, I can't see them being uploaded at 4:30 on a Friday.
Reply 797
Original post by jenniekite
Yes, I can't see them being uploaded at 4:30 on a Friday.

Actually if they do go up today it'll most likely be 17.55 - but yeah they'll probably not be released until next week.

Looks like it's not this week :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
[video="youtube;d1ad4teUx04"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1ad4teUx04&feature=yout u.be[/video]
I heard that if someone has a disability they are guaranteed an interview. Is this true?

If so, am I officially disabled since I have asthma?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending