The Student Room Group

Do men have a need for control?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NHM713
I do NOT hate men , I love men, I need them, I'm attracted to them. I don't dislike them. As I grow up I'm noticing different things about myself and people around me. That's all it is.

I never said you did, stop jumping to conclusion and trying to make me look bad here, pretty sure nobody here cares and jumps on bandwagons, so read my post before you start implying that I aimed that towards you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Control eh :sexface:
Original post by Maid Marian
Control eh :sexface:

I'll have you know I can powerslide through a tornado, that's control

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Yeah dude
I never said you did, stop jumping to conclusion and trying to make me look bad here, pretty sure nobody here cares and jumps on bandwagons, so read my post before you start implying that I aimed that towards you

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not trying to make you look bad, no need to snipe at me. If I keep getting people calling me sexist, feminist or that I have man issues, of course I'm going to say something. For future reference, if you quote me, I will respond, so if you don't want me to think your talking directly to me, then don't do it.
Original post by NHM713
I am not trying to make you look bad, no need to snipe at me. If I keep getting people calling me sexist, feminist or that I have man issues, of course I'm going to say something. For future reference, if you quote me, I will respond, so if you don't want me to think your talking directly to me, then don't do it.

Alright, this is my last one, in short I wasn't calling you it, I don't even know you nor have I ever spoke to you, I'm not the dude to do that conclusion shizz on someone without knowing em, so we cool?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
Original post by Yeah dude
Alright, this is my last one, in short I wasn't calling you it, I don't even know you nor have I ever spoke to you, I'm not the dude to do that conclusion shizz on someone without knowing em, so we cool?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We cool dude. I'm not that unreasonable.
Reply 66
Original post by Huskaris
Sounds to me like you have issues

FTFY
Original post by CJKay
FTFY

Haha!

Haven't seen this person before... Are they troubled?
Original post by NHM713
No trolling here I'm afraid.

More liek:

Reply 69
Original post by Snagprophet
More liek:

*tumble weed rolls by*
Reply 70
I want to know if a man is deprived some kind of authority, will he take in some way, shape or form?
Reply 71
Your threads are terrible and you should stop making them
Reply 72
Men are not aliens

Men and women operate largely off of the same incentives, despite society as a whole telling you men = dominant booty-hunters and women = submissive love-seekers.

Pls understand this and stop asking questions you rly should know the answers to already
Reply 73
Original post by Kaiju
Men are not aliens

Men and women operate largely off of the same incentives, despite society as a whole telling you men = dominant booty-hunters and women = submissive love-seekers.

Pls understand this and stop asking questions you rly should know the answers to already

Thanks for your input, but, a wise man asks questions. I will remain to do so.
Wrote a big reply OP sorry but crappy signal on phone. This is short so will sound more bkunt than it's meant to be: speak to the men, they are controlling, but so are you. You are not smarter just behave differently, but your feelings are valid too. Hope this helps :smile:
Certain people have a need for control of both genders, it is a healthy primitive survival instinct however in excess it is dangerous to relationships and one's own wellbeing, it cannot be gendered, the control can be generalised as expressed in specific different ways gender dependent but as with any rule there are exceptions, some significant
Reply 76
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Wrote a big reply OP sorry but crappy signal on phone. This is short so will sound more bkunt than it's meant to be: speak to the men, they are controlling, but so are you. You are not smarter just behave differently, but your feelings are valid too. Hope this helps :smile:

I hate when that happens :smile:. I've taken it on board, and maybe my opinions come across like I'm irrational, but they are merely thoughts, I am a reasonable. Thanks.
Reply 77
I am sorry if my posts were too harsh, I tend to do that a lot. I get too excited about a subject matter and this particular one made me think lot. Which is good lol :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by mampfen
I am sorry if my posts were too harsh, I tend to do that a lot. I get too excited about a subject matter and this particular one made me think lot. Which is good lol :smile:

For a moment I thought I should stick to subjects that don't rock the boat, like starting a thread titled "what is the weather like where you are" but I like being myself :h:.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending