The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by muaythaitom
just post a photo of yourself already...then we will know whats wrong with you.

I don't see how posting a photo of myself will help, plus if someone I know finds it, it would be a bit embarrassing wouldn't it?
Original post by Anonymous
I don't see how posting a photo of myself will help, plus if someone I know finds it, it would be a bit embarrassing wouldn't it?

It's not embarrassing because you need help and you want to discuss this subject with us so I don't think there is any embarrass :wink:
Original post by The2.2master
It's not embarrassing because you need help and you want to discuss this subject with us so I don't think there is any embarrass :wink:

I suppose I could PM a picture of me although I don't really want to, but I don't want to post a picture of myself on this thread.
I suppose I could PM a picture of me although I don't really want to, but I don't want to post a picture of myself on this thread.

Your photo=your choice .

So after all this comments, what are you going to do???
I never dated too. Yet most of my female friends told me I'm attractive. I just don't have the time really.
Your photo=your choice .

So after all this comments, what are you going to do???

I'll probably take some of Pickup's tips, and just try to be more sociable/approachable in general as I tend to be a bit independent and sit alone on purpose which isn't exactly making me look approachable. They say things happen when you least expect them so when I'm not looking for one, I might end up finding one. :tongue:
Original post by indieguy
I never dated too. Yet most of my female friends told me I'm attractive. I just don't have the time really.

Yeah, I never had the time either, but now I'm in my first year of university and I'm only in uni 2-3 hours a day, about 4x a week so I actually do have the time now. Although, once I get down to studying, I probably won't have much free time at all.
You know... you could... always... fish one from TSR?

Well, I could show you one if you want. I don't think it'll help but if you think it will then I don't mind.
I'm currently available :fyi:
You know... you could... always... fish one from TSR?

But it's not the same as meeting somebody in real life and seeing if you have that chemistry in person.
Why do you want a boyfriend.
But it's not the same as meeting somebody in real life and seeing if you have that chemistry in person.

Then meet?
Original post by Guy Secretan
Why do you want a boyfriend.

Never had one in the past, feel like trying something new.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'm currently available :fyi:

Butterfly please. D:

Don't resort to this. You will find someone! :tongue:
Never had one in the past, feel like trying something new.

Are you a virgin? Maybe just go out wearing tight clothes and nice make up
OP, im desperate, your DESPERATE. LETS BE A COUPLE :smile:. IM GOOD IN BED AS WELL :excited:
Original post by karmacrunch
Butterfly please. D:

Don't resort to this. You will find someone! :tongue:

22 years single says otherwise :sad: