The Student Room Group

Good quality notepads?

I'm already half way through most of my notepads and by Christmas I'll need some new. So basically does anyone know of any good quality notepads?
Original post by AlphaMolecule
Same, I need a professional leather one because my current ones are full of messy maths because I've been just using a pen until now wtf

Same except many, many poorly drawn bonds and mindmaps and weird doodles :colondollar:
Original post by AlohaCharlotte
Same except many, many poorly drawn bonds and mindmaps and weird doodles :colondollar:

Do you want a fully bound one or a refil pad?
Oxford or Campus. Bazinga.
Original post by Gingerbread101
Do you want a fully bound one or a refil pad?

For school I use a fully bound but for revision notes I use refill, at the moment fully bound
Original post by Edminzodo
Oxford or Campus. Bazinga.

I love Oxford paper, it just has a really nice feel to it :love:
Pukka pads are fairly good too :smile:
Reply 7
Pukka pads are defo the way forward :biggrin:
Oxford paper is the best, but Pukka Pad is very cheap.

Asda do these really great NU notebooks for not very much.

If you can, search amazon for multipacks. To get through AS, I bought a set of like eight notebooks, so it worked out to about £1 a book.
Original post by BBeyond
Pukka pads are defo the way forward :biggrin:

Thanks, I keep a spare pad in school if i ever need any spare so I might pick up one as a spare :biggrin:
Original post by loperdoper
Oxford paper is the best, but Pukka Pad is very cheap.

Asda do these really great NU notebooks for not very much.

If you can, search amazon for multipacks. To get through AS, I bought a set of like eight notebooks, so it worked out to about £1 a book.

Thank you, I might pick up some oxford as that is what a few have told me and I'm really touchy about poor quality paper (weird I know) but thanks!
Thank you, I might pick up some oxford as that is what a few have told me and I'm really touchy about poor quality paper (weird I know) but thanks!

I was originally quite snobbish with my paper quality, and then my wallet starting crying all over me come revision time. If you go around stationary stores and supermarkets, you should be able to pick them up pretty cheap. The other day, I found loads of Oxford notebooks at 60% off in a store and basically stockpiled them.
I was originally quite snobbish with my paper quality, and then my wallet starting crying all over me come revision time. If you go around stationary stores and supermarkets, you should be able to pick them up pretty cheap. The other day, I found loads of Oxford notebooks at 60% off in a store and basically stockpiled them.

Do you remember where? I should really stockpile a bunch (remember when we never needed notepads?)
Do you remember where? I should really stockpile a bunch (remember when we never needed notepads?)

ASDA! Supermarkets are your best bet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Edminzodo
ASDA! Supermarkets are your best bet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!

ASDA, most likely, but Tesco also throw up some goodies every now and again.
ASDA, most likely, but Tesco also throw up some goodies every now and again.

Okay, thanks!
Pukkapads are good (but expensive)

Quick Reply

Latest