The Student Room Group

Is Rachel Riley the perfect human being?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by newblood
Im merely quoting you about Brown. Its an Ivy League so its good but not great. In UK theres a bunch of Unis called the Russell group and only 2 or 3 of them are classed among the best in the world. Likewise with Ivys only Princeton/Harvard/Yale are really top. MIT and caltech are better than browns by a mile and theyre not ivy

That's because Ivy League is just that. It's a sports league.

Who's better at women's lacrosse? Yale or Princeton? Wow.
Reply 41
Original post by Kool_Panda
You may want to clarify which films you're talking about. :tongue:

Towards the end :rolleyes:
She ain't no Carol Vorderman.
Original post by mikeyd85
She ain't no Carol Vorderman.

Sacrilege!

Rachel beats Carol.

In a wrestling match.

With sufficient jelly.

Either way, I'd like to see it happen.
Original post by chazwomaq
Sacrilege!

Rachel beats Carol.

In a wrestling match.

With sufficient jelly.

Either way, I'd like to see it happen.

:drool:
Reply 45
I'm pretty sure she cheated on her husband.. so not exactly a great human being
Original post by Tshaw97

Source? If she cheats with me I don't care plus whoever she cheated with is a lucky man!
I used to think that...but then I looked close into her eyes and I haven't been able to unsee what I've seen since
Original post by Lee R
that girl from Hansel and Gretel.

OMG YESSSSSSS.
I have a massive crush on her lmao :colondollar:
Original post by Tshaw97

If she cheated on me, I would apologise to her. :pierre:

Spoiler

A person who follows Manchester United from that well known part of the north-west, Essex. Nowhere near perfect in my book.
Rachel Riley is 10/10.

As is Emma Watson.

Jesus people, why does everything have to be one or the other with you? Why not both?
Nah nobody is perfect. Looks wise she's pretty but I don't think she's stunning . I see better looking girls everyday.
Original post by keturah
Nah nobody is perfect. Looks wise she's pretty but I don't think she's stunning . I see better looking girls everyday.

You're a little bit like Rachel Riley but a poor mana version and nowhere near as clever so be jealous and get mad.
Original post by Anonymous
You're a little bit like Rachel Riley but a poor mana version and nowhere near as clever so be jealous and get mad.

You're the one getting mad. It's called different tastes, how boring would it be if we all liked exactly the same look? I'm not jealous, I'm jealous of some Victoria secret models but not rachel Riley.
I'm nothing like her. Yeah she no doubt is more clever than me but that doesn't make someone perfect.
You're pathetic,attacking me just because I disagree.
Original post by keturah
You're the one getting mad. It's called different tastes, how boring would it be if we all liked exactly the same look? I'm not jealous, I'm jealous of some Victoria secret models but not rachel Riley.
I'm nothing like her. Yeah she no doubt is more clever than me but that doesn't make someone perfect.
You're pathetic,attacking me just because I disagree.

Look I understand it's frustrating not being as perfect as Rachel Riley but calm down plz
Erm.......No.
She predicted Manchester City would win the derby this weekend, so it's a no from me.

But my goodness, she's so cute it's unreal.
Nobody's perfect lol

She's just a gorgeous-looking Oxford graduate co-hosting Countdown.
Oh, she's appearing on this weekend's Football Focus... having declared that Manchester United is in her blood. Makes her a target for Man City, Liverpool and Leeds fans then. (Arsenal and Chelsea as well, if Man U had won the PL under Moyes)
Reply 59
I saw Rachel Riley when I went to go and see the filming of Room 101. She is stunning and she smelt really nice when she walked past me :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest