Would you date someone with HIV?

Scroll to see replies

Never. Just no way.
Reply 41
No not worth the risk,in situations like this it is okay to be selfish

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louieee
I expected you to snooch my booch but you can't always get what you want eh

I wouldn't snooch your aids-riddled booch if it was the last one on earth.
Reply 43
No.

I think this is something that you can't change someone's mind about by telling them it's narrow-minded or prejudice. If it is avoidable, I will avoid contracting HIV and I think that's a valid reason. Of course that's horrible for people who do have HIV, but I don't want to end up in that situation myself.

The fewer people with HIV the better at the end of the day, why even risk it? To me, not even love is worth that constant worry.
No!!!
Original post by President Putin
Why are you hiding behind Anonymous? It's a perfectly fine opinion to have, I don't see the need as to why you would have to hide.

I don't want people who know me to find out about my ex's lies on his sexual history, or my subsequent sexual health scare. And originally I was including something a lot more personal, although I removed it at the last moment.
It's not prejudice, it's self preservation... MY DNA MUST SURVIVE
Truthfully, no.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hell no.
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
I wouldn't snooch your aids-riddled booch if it was the last one on earth.

I suggest you educate yourself on hiv because with an attitude like that it doesn't look like you'll be dating anyone anytime soon. Now please leave me alone before I and my alleged illness snooch your booch to the kerb little boy
Reply 50
Not a chance in hell.
Absolutely, the prospect of dating someone who is dangerous gets me aroused. Hell yes! HIV means that I, too, can be infected with their love!
Original post by louieee
I suggest you educate yourself on hiv because with an attitude like that it doesn't look like you'll be dating anyone anytime soon. Now please leave me alone before I and my alleged illness snooch your booch to the kerb little boy

lol, I have a nice, clean, uninfected girlfriend thank you very much, and I reckon I know enough about HIV to get by.

Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
lol, I have a nice, clean, uninfected girlfriend thank you very much, and I reckon I know enough about HIV to get by.

Oh good lord that video. Music is so inappropriate :rofl2:

and to OP, no.
Original post by Nick Parsons
Good to see prejudice is alive and well.

How is it prejudice?

While HIV is treatable (note that I didn't say curable) it doesn't change the fact that it is a life changing disease and one which does still carry an incredible stigma.

Being in a relationship with somebody with HIV simply increases your chances of contracting it, as even with the best will in the world, even if you only ever practice safe sex, there is still always a chance of something going wrong through no fault of your own and you ending up with HIV as well as your partner.

But god forbid people say that they wouldn't want to be in a position where they have to take that risk because that would be prejudiced wouldn't it...

Mental thread.

Yes.
Reply 56
Original post by Anonymous
If someone you was getting to know told you they had HIV, what would you do and say?

:frown: sad to see how most people said no imagine your selves in the situation where you unknowingly attend HIV
Original post by ejazak47
:frown: sad to see how most people said no imagine your selves in the situation where you unknowingly attend HIV

And what?

I have the utmost sympathy for people who have HIV. I've had a scare myself - and that alone was obscenely bad.

But why would anybody invite that kind of risk into their lives? If you have HIV, of know people who do, surely you understand how dreadful it can be, if not because of the disease itself, then the stigma?

Don't be naïve. It's sad that people have it, I'd do anything to help someone who did, but nobody is obliged to have a relationship with someone who does and it is sensible to avoid it.
Never in my wildest dreams too!
Nope. What sort of person would date a person who is HIV positive when they are HIV negative themselves? I'd be curious to understand their reasoning process

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending