The Student Room Group

how often are you shaving your legs now that it is winter?

Scroll to see replies

I shave arms/legs/body only in summer so I look like a Greek God when I'm on the beach, don't bother otherwise cos I cba
It is still Autumn, in case you haven't realised. Since giving birth, I have only shaved my legs twice.
Original post by meenu89
It is still Autumn, in case you haven't realised. Since giving birth, I have only shaved my legs twice.

why do you feel the need to say 'since giving birth' in nearly every thread.

also, pics of birth?
Original post by snitching kermit
why do you feel the need to say 'since giving birth' in nearly every thread.

also, pics of birth?

How do you feel being such a idiot as to not know what season it is? I didn't say 'since giving birth' in the other thread.
Original post by meenu89
How do you feel being such a idiot as to not know what season it is? I didn't say 'since giving birth' in the other thread.

IDGAF. its cold so its winter ya get me.

so no pics then?:frown:

since giving birth, do you have a heightened sense of what season it is?
Original post by meenu89

I completely agree with the poster above.

completely inconsiderate of you...
Basically never. I'm single so it's not like anyone cares. I shaved them tonight for my Halloween costume but that's it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by catrinana
Shaving? In winter?
"Ain't nobody got time for dat!" :tongue:

...I never really wear anything other than jeans, so nobody's gonna see them anyway. I only occasionally shave in summer, if I'm swimming or wearing a dress (doesn't happen often). :dontknow:

lmaoo love that :lol:

and I know lol! butttt sometimes in winter I be like "man.. don't wanna look like I have mans legs :K:" then im like "but its like an extra layer of insulation :lol:"
Every other day, nothing better than smooth legs. Although I find goose bumps after shaving my legs makes them so sore :s-smilie: anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
One a week as opposed to every day or every second day

Posted from TSR Mobile
and still no pics

kden.:colonhash:
Reply 51
Original post by LTG
I love being a man.

My gorilla legs are a sign of my raging testosterone levels and male dominance.

Beard is more if a sign imo :tongue:

Original post by TroyAndAbed
Yeah, the neck is annoying to shave because it isn't as smooth so it takes more work to shave as
there are so many different angles. :|

My facial and neck hair comes back too quickly :colondollar:
Reply 52
I generally leave it a while in colder weather. I don't have that much body hair naturally and what I do have is fine and blonde-ish so doesn't show up much. My legs are always covered up in autumn/winter anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maid Marian
Every night still. :yes: Doesn't take long and I do it out of habit anyway.

What the?

Are you some wolf women or something?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
What the?

Are you some wolf women or something?

No :erm: I don't really need to do them till every third day but I do them out of habit.
(edited 9 years ago)
Haven't shaved my legs, and my growler, in like 2 weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Twice a week, probably need to do it three times but arsed. And I workout so I'm wearing shorts and cropped leggings in public everyday day lol. Just don't care.m

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by Princess31
lmaoo love that :lol:

and I know lol! butttt sometimes in winter I be like "man.. don't wanna look like I have mans legs :K:" then im like "but its like an extra layer of insulation :lol:"

Eurgh!!! Iqra that is both funny:laugh: and weird at the same time.
Reply 58
Original post by snitching kermit
for research purposes.

I need to know for my dissertation.

I'm a dude and I tried to shave my legs for like the whole of summer and my legs felt so smooth it was unreal I could see my own reflection.:biggrin:
Only if/when my legs will be on show, which is rarely in winter.

Quick Reply

Latest