The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

ah... serves me right for not checking my team today or yesterday - why is cahill on my bench???

qpr better score now.. otherwise that oversight will be really annoying...
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Add ADM and Pelle to the list. Pelle is in amazjng form and ADM isa big game player.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ADM didn't play that well against Chelsea. Huge risk to captain a United player as well given their record in this fixture of late. City have won 5 of the last 6 in the league.

Posted from TSR Mobile
went for costa in the end to captain. Please don't let me down
Transfering in and starting Dummett was an inspired move.

I want to take Sterling out but I have no idea who to put in. I have nothing in the bank so I am somewhat limited. Any suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Undisclosed 15
Transfering in and starting Dummett was an inspired move.

I want to take Sterling out but I have no idea who to put in. I have nothing in the bank so I am somewhat limited. Any suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nasri? I'm considering that.
Reply 3105
I forgot to change my team from last gw. Had Costa 2nd on bench and krul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Krul on the bench ffs..
Sterling definitely going out for me.
He was neutralised by dummet.
I'm sorry but lol.

Wait, I have aguero as captain and fabregas as vice?
I swear I changed that....

So now I gotta hope Costa does worse that aguero this week.
Bloody hell :/
(edited 9 years ago)
May follow the crowd in ditching stirling.. free up some funds for aguaro/costa..

In other news picking hazard over fabregas does not look like a wise pick at the moment..
Original post by fallen_acorns
May follow the crowd in ditching stirling.. free up some funds for aguaro/costa..

In other news picking hazard over fabregas does not look like a wise pick at the moment..

The problem is that sterling is limited by Liverpool playing as bad as we are.
It's a tough call since I had sterling from the start so bringing him back in a few weeks/months down the line would be money thrown away.

If I can afford it, gonna see if I can get sanchez in.
Arsenal aren't playing well but he still scores.
Imagine what he could do if the players around him were performing?

Fabregas is exceptionally consistent.
Hazard could have a week where he scores 2 and assists 2 but for the long run it simply has to be fabregas.
get in Charile you beauty
Got 4.1, 4.3 and 5.0 on my three defenders and they're all on for clean sheets as it stands

****ing livid I went for Alcaraz over Chambers for the long term though, ffs

Gonna jiggle **** around and get dat Sanchez Di Maria Fabregas Tadic midfield. Think it's time to bum off Raheem
Chambers is on for 18pts as it stands :lolwut:

There will be someone out there who has captained him.
Second bad captain choice in a row...damn it Costa.
Chambers in my XI...
as it stands.. on for 61pts

Chamber... captain sanchez... hazard instead of fabregas..

And amazingly accidentally benching cahil, instead of taylor who is on for a cleansheet away to everton

:colone:

This week is looking a lot better so far!

even welbeck got an assist..

Hope these clean sheets hold, and then I can relax until tommorow!

(as this weekend could be completly ruined if aguaro goes and scores a haul against united..... or ADM does something special either)
Sterling's .3 mil drop has mugged me right off. Binning him this week, just gotta figure how im gonna shuffle it. Anyone thinking Walcott will be back in the starting line up soon?
will get an extra 7 from BPs in the arsenal game as well :biggrin:

Not looked at other games...
Original post by fallen_acorns
as it stands.. on for 61pts

Chamber... captain sanchez... hazard instead of fabregas..

And amazingly accidentally benching cahil, instead of taylor who is on for a cleansheet away to everton

:colone:

This week is looking a lot better so far!

even welbeck got an assist..

Hope these clean sheets hold, and then I can relax until tommorow!

(as this weekend could be completly ruined if aguaro goes and scores a haul against united..... or ADM does something special either)

60 with any to play?
Original post by ..DT..
Sterling's .3 mil drop has mugged me right off. Binning him this week, just gotta figure how im gonna shuffle it. Anyone thinking Walcott will be back in the starting line up soon?

see what happens in the CL..

If he starts midweek, then he wont play the weekend, but probably will start the next league game after..

If he does not start midweek, I would fully expect him to start the next league game..

Quick Reply

Latest