The Student Room Group

i have infiltrated TSR for MI5... AMA

Scroll to see replies

Are you the the bear off of my sad cat?
Reply 21
Original post by Enoxial
Is Reform a 12-yeat old wanabe Jihadi?

i can neither confirm nor deny that. but yes.
Oh and I'm a secret agent, HEY EVERYONE!!!! NOBODY SAY ANYTHING ITS A SECRET!!!! *gets air horn*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do they have good biscuits?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are your interests?
Original post by Edminzodo

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you'll find It's actually written "do they got good cookies?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Are you the the bear off of my sad cat?

i can neither confirm nor deny that. but yes.
Reply 27
Original post by Yeah dude
Oh and I'm a secret agent, HEY EVERYONE!!!! NOBODY SAY ANYTHING ITS A SECRET!!!! *gets air horn*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rupert says we need more ermm people with rhythm on the team. would you like me to put you in touch ? you seem to have exactly the qualities we are looking for.
Original post by the bear
Rupert says we need more ermm people with rhythm on the team. would you like me to put you in touch ? you seem to have exactly the qualities we are looking for.

Nah dude, I'm training for the Olympics, maybe after, I still gotta tell my team I'm a secret agent OWWWW!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by Edminzodo

Posted from TSR Mobile

if you work at our secret HQ ( https://www.mi5.gov.uk/home/about-us/who-we-are/thames-house.html ) you have biscuits 24/7.
in the field it is up to you to source your own bickies. most agents like Fig Rolls or those ones with pictures of trumpets on.
Reply 30
Nah dude, I'm training for the Olympics, maybe after, I still gotta tell my team I'm a secret agent OWWWW!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

cool runnings :wink:

I'm actually snowboarding for US so it's a lot different, but sure, then shortly after I'll kick the CIA door down and start blowing air horns yelling WE SECRET AGENTS!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

JAMAICA, WE HAVE A BOBSLEIGH TEAM! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Original post by inachigeek21
What are your interests?

i practice many martial arts to black belt level and beyond. i have a fine collection of orchids in my Mayfair penthouse. when not engaged in espionage i like to walk my Chocolate Labrador. He is called Karla ( spy joke ).
Reply 34
I'm actually snowboarding for US so it's a lot different, but sure, then shortly after I'll kick the CIA door down and start blowing air horns yelling WE SECRET AGENTS!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

well you should not find it difficult to pick up waterboarding as well :biggrin:
well you should not find it difficult to pick up waterboarding as well :biggrin:

Surfboarding? I do that too, skimboarding ? I got dat, longboarding on water? I ride dat OOOOOOOH

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
Surfboarding? I do that too, skimboarding ? I got dat, longboarding on water? I ride dat OOOOOOOH

Posted from TSR Mobile

it involves boards & water.... not sure if it's in the Olympics yet. the USA are the top performers at present, although the North Koreans are rumored to be closing the gap.
(edited 9 years ago)
tr0ll0rd
it involves boards & water.... not sure if it in the Olympics yet. the USA are the top performers at present, although the North Koreans are rumored to be closing the gap.

North Korea never close the gap, they are the water and the board, they always win the medals, you ever heard of the North Korean swimmer 'Michael kim jong Phelps'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
North Korea never close the gap, they are the water and the board, they always win the medals, you ever heard of the North Korean swimmer 'Michael kim jong Phelps'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i call troll

Quick Reply

Latest