The Student Room Group

Who finds maths tedious

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AG Singh
No. Maths is beautiful.There are 2 types of people in the world. Those who enjoy maths, and those who don't know that they enjoy maths.

So true! :biggrin:
Original post by Gax
Go study Philosophy then :colonhash:

Someone who doesn't enjoy maths is sure not to enjoy philosophy. A lot of maths is (or may as well be) philosophy.
Reply 42
Original post by ttaylor17
Is anyone doing c3 and thinking why!!! Trig identities???
Maths is so like abstract, just formulae and equations, no actual information or text, just do this or do that... Anyone feeling me...

I've just consulted the girls from Educating Yorkshire, and they say:

"I wanna be an 'airdresser; I'm not going to need to know what 2 pi r times x is"

"When in life do you need to work out the area of a triangle? It's so pointless!"

So you're not alone :smile:
I think it's about working out which areas you'er best at and which areas you like most. If you spend hours doing trig questions it does get tedious, but sometimes solving a small puzzle every now and then in Maths is really satisfying :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by lightningdoritos
I think it's about working out which areas you'er best at and which areas you like most. If you spend hours doing trig questions it does get tedious, but sometimes solving a small puzzle every now and then in Maths is really satisfying :smile:

True
Original post by the bear
u kno binaree blud ?

Original post by addylad

1010 100 good buddy

:borat:

Quick Reply

Latest