The Student Room Group

He likes me but won't get off for stupid reasons

Guy who used to go to my school is now at Uni and says he's "really tempted" to get off with me, doesn't want a relationship (neither do I) but he described his perfect girl and it's basically me.

However he won't do anything because we've known each other for so long, and I went to his school (apparently from my school are weird)... Any ideas of how I can persuade him otherwise, without being abusive of course?

He comes back next weekend so would be good if it could be before then.

Scroll to see replies

Focus on your studies. Forget the whole situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do people still use the term get off?
Reply 3
Original post by babyshawte
Focus on your studies. Forget the whole situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you but I was asking for people's advice not their judgements.
Reply 4
Original post by Eboracum
Do people still use the term get off?

I think 'beat off' or cumming is more common
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you but I was asking for people's advice not their judgements.

You don't want people to judge you and yet you judge yourself because you're hiding behind the anonymous feature.

Hypocrite.
(edited 9 years ago)
Get off as in...do the nookie?

Just tell him you're both adults now and if he doesn't want to do the getting off thing because of what school you went to then it's his loss.
Reply 7
Original post by President Putin
You don't want people to judge you and yet you judge yourself because your hiding behind the anonymous feature.

Hypocrite.

Actually it's more to do with the fact that if he finds this I will actually die. :smile:
Actually it's more to do with the fact that if he finds this I will actually die. :smile:

Why will you die? You're at university now - you're an adult. Stop behaving like an idiot.
Reply 9
Why will you die? You're at university now - you're an adult. Stop behaving like an idiot.

Wrong I am at sixth form. I am 17. Read the bloody question and stop having provocative usernames.
He doesn't happen to be a second year at Sheffield does he? A mate just described a somewhat similar situation :s-smilie:
Wrong I am at sixth form. I am 17. Read the bloody question and stop having provocative usernames.

You're at sixth form and he's at university - that'll work wonderfully. I'm sure you'll marry him soon enough.

I had imagined that the post implied you're at university too, but no, my theory has been confirmed - you're an idiot.

With regards to my username - at least it's out there in the open! Something you sadly fail to have.
(edited 9 years ago)
He doesn't happen to be a second year at Sheffield does he? A mate just described a somewhat similar situation :s-smilie:

Aha no, thanks for the help though! He's a fresher at a university that shall remain unnamed in case he stumbles across this :wink:
You're at sixth form and he's at university - that'll work wonderfully. I'm sure you'll marry him soon enough.

I had imagined that the post implied you're at university too, but no, my theory has been confirmed - you're an idiot.

With regards to my username - at least it's out there in the open! Something you sadly feel fail to have.

And yet again it's confirmed that you haven't even read my question, as it clearly says I DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP.

How does being at sixth form make someone an idiot? Having looked at your recent posts, it seems you hang around on the relationship section waiting to tell girls they're stupid. That's pretty sad mate.

I am entitled to my privacy, and I feel the need to do it because of people like you who'd actually be able to hurl abuse at me if I came off anon.
And yet again it's confirmed that you haven't even read my question, as it clearly says I DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP.

How does being at sixth form make someone an idiot? Having looked at your recent posts, it seems you hang around on the relationship section waiting to tell girls they're stupid. That's pretty sad mate.

I am entitled to my privacy, and I feel the need to do it because of people like you who'd actually be able to hurl abuse at me if I came off anon.

Why isn't a relationship something you'd want? Why would you defy biology's desires?
Why isn't a relationship something you'd want? Why would you defy biology's desires?

It's not that I object to them in general. Just as you've kindly pointed out already, this guy isn't exactly an ideal candidate for my boyfriend is he? I have A Levels to study for, admissions tests to do (yeah applying to medical school not such an idiot now am I) and don't have the time or effort.
You're a bit ... combative ITT - calm down

If he doesn't want it you can't force him, by all means try to seduce him but have some respect
If he doesn't want to have sex with you (I assume that is what you mean by 'get off') for whatever reason, then you'll just have to accept that. 'No means 'no' not 'convince me.'
Original post by scrotgrot
You're a bit ... combative ITT - calm down

If he doesn't want it you can't force him, by all means try to seduce him but have some respect

My apologies if it's coming across that way, a friend just randomly dropped dead and now this ****'s getting me hacked off.

Of course I respect him I wouldn't be wanting to do this with him if I didn't. It's just that I really do like him and I'm aware that when I'm at Uni nothing will happen (I'll be miles away), so this year is like my last chance. I was merely after tips for said seduction, because let's just say, not my strong point.
It's not that I object to them in general. Just as you've kindly pointed out already, this guy isn't exactly an ideal candidate for my boyfriend is he? I have A Levels to study for, admissions tests to do (yeah applying to medical school not such an idiot now am I) and don't have the time or effort.

But you have the time to "get off" with this person, who obviously would not be someone you'd consider to be a long-term partner.

You're not helping yourself with regards to bettering your image. Now I see why you'd want to be anonymous.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending