The Student Room Group

He likes me but won't get off for stupid reasons

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pencil_case
If he doesn't want to have sex with you (I assume that is what you mean by 'get off') for whatever reason, then you'll just have to accept that. 'No means 'no' not 'convince me.'

I don't mean that really. And I'm only pursuing this because I have reason to believe he may just be playing hard to get to test the water (his usual trick). I'll give up soon enough if it's clear it won't work; it'd be far easier to have such relations with someone nearer to home.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't mean that really. And I'm only pursuing this because I have reason to believe he may just be playing hard to get to test the water (his usual trick). I'll give up soon enough if it's clear it won't work; it'd be far easier to have such relations with someone nearer to home.

Fair enough :smile: if you know he usually plays 'hard to get' than try again but don't push it too hard lol
My apologies if it's coming across that way, a friend just randomly dropped dead and now this ****'s getting me hacked off.

... Yikes that came out of nowhere, I would take some time out from thinking about relationships if I were you

Of course I respect him I wouldn't be wanting to do this with him if I didn't. It's just that I really do like him and I'm aware that when I'm at Uni nothing will happen (I'll be miles away), so this year is like my last chance. I was merely after tips for said seduction, because let's just say, not my strong point.

Well it's easy for a woman, just tell him to come over, watch a film, be a bit coy and rub your ass into his private parts, it's really not hard. And yeah respect doesn't mean that, you're confusing respect with lust. Respect would mean respecting his decision if he rejects you even after you try to seduce him, same as it would be other way round.

Sounds like he's into it but has heard of this fantastic new wisdom of not jumping like a trained dog every time a woman comes onto you. So you will have to push a bit harder, that's equality, dem blurred lines doe
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by President Putin
But you have the time to "get off" with this person, who obviously would not be someone you'd consider to be a long-term partner.

You're not helping yourself with regards to bettering your image. Now I see why you'd want to be anonymous.

If you hadn't noticed, having a quick fumble is MUCH LESS TIME CONSUMING than being in a relationship. I have no image to better, but I don't see how I diminished it in the last post. My apologies, Mr President.
Original post by scrotgrot
... Yikes that came out of nowhere, I would take some time out from thinking about relationships if I were you

That's what I said to the woman who rang me to tell me my fit and healthy 17 year old friend had a heart attack!

But yes I guess you may be right, I could just be trying to forget how I feel and it may not be the best idea. Thanks.
If you hadn't noticed, having a quick fumble is MUCH LESS TIME CONSUMING than being in a relationship. I have no image to better, but I don't see how I diminished it in the last post. My apologies, Mr President.

I thought that you telling me that you're so ambitious and well cultured implied that you wouldn't want to waste time on someone pretty much irrelevant.

But you still want to - by "getting off".

Sometimes you can't improve the thinking of others - no matter how hard you try.

May Allah guide you in the right direction.

Goodbye.
I thought that you telling me that you're so ambitious and well cultured implied that you wouldn't want to waste time on someone pretty much irrelevant.

But you still want to - by "getting off".

Sometimes you can't improve the thinking of others - no matter how hard you try.

May Allah guide you in the right direction.

Goodbye.

I am still a schoolgirl, and I have said that I do like this guy we're just not in a position for an actual relationship. I'm not interested in your deity. On the plus side as I know who YOU are I am able to avoid you elsewhere on this website. Win.
I am still a schoolgirl, and I have said that I do like this guy we're just not in a position for an actual relationship. I'm not interested in your deity. On the plus side as I know who YOU are I am able to avoid you elsewhere on this website. Win.

If you ever need my help you can send me a PM - I will always be here to give you assistance.

May Allah guide you through your troubled life.
If you ever need my help you can send me a PM - I will always be here to give you assistance.

May Allah guide you through your troubled life.

Aha.... I have 12A* at GCSE, 5A's at AS and an A* at A2, and I'm predicted 4 more A* this year... What troubles?

Before you call me boastful, at least I have something to be proud of.
Aha.... I have 12A* at GCSE, 5A's at AS and an A* at A2, and I'm predicted 4 more A* this year... What troubles?

This is all down to the might of Allah and the Prophet Muhammad, my child.

Thank them for your successes.

Join the Islamic Society today and dedicate your praise to him, the mighty Allah. And of course, the Prophet Muhammad.

:smile:

Yeah, you sound like a medic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending