The Student Room Group

cousins?

I really like my cousin is that weird???
Like we see each other 2 times a year so we're not really like close but... Is that weird...

Scroll to see replies

It only gets weird if you have a baby with your cousin
Reply 2
Well, if you incest...:perv:
Original post by Gax

do you even incest bro?
I always wanted a son with three eyes and two vaginas
Reply 5
I kinda told her and well she doesn't like me
Relax dude it's normal just don't do anything stupid. If you're a girl you can get away with affectionate things like hugging him etc but if you're a guy that would be extremely weird
Original post by Gax

That emoji makes it 10x wrong(er)

Original post by Anonymous
I kinda told her and well she doesn't like me

Move on then
Reply 8
Original post by JamesManc

:puke:
Reply 9
OMFG. :shock: God does not like this sort of thing at all. This will be seen as the worst case of sin - Incest

I won't lie to you my cousin (i still think to this day) is in love with me. Obviously i have to act cold to her whenever im forced to go to nigeria. Although during my ranging hormones when i was 13 i did try to force it (won't say no more on it). It's wrong and weird and im saying this in a very nice way. Don't attempt NOTHING. There are other hot girls in this planet.
Move on then

That is so hard especially when she is the only girl I've ever liked... I'm 17 by the way
Original post by Gax

Lmao :rofl2:

OP - you only see her twice a year or so, so it shouldn't be difficult to get over her. Just avoid contacting her etc. You're only 17, you'll meet lots of other girls.
Original post by Gax

yea tis kinda wierd....but int incest between brother and sister.... :/
Just use protection
Hahaha I know exactly how you feel. I have the fattest crush on my cousin and see him once every few years and he gets more handsome the older he gets. I'd never make a move on him though because it's not allowed and I'm too shy to go talk to him. I'm glad I'm the only female cousin though. More attention for me :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is kind of weird but stuff like that usually happens when you don't see a family member often so you don't build up that family bond. For example, when you see those stories in the paper along the lines of "I'm having my Dad's baby" it's usually because they have been estranged so when they do see each other it's not like seeing a family member, it's like seeing any other person. Is this making any sense? I'm very tired....
Reply 16
I don't find it weird - only because in our culture, marrying your cousin is 'better' than marrying a stranger? I don't know, don't take my word for it. Its funny because when I told my friends that in my culture it's okay to marry your cousins, they looked at me strangely ahahaha.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 17

You do know that between cousins there is no risk of deformations in children... They 12.5% DNA at most so baby will be fine:yep:
Reply 18
No its not weird at all!!!
First of all it isn't incest when you fancy or marry a cousin because my parents are cousin and all of the family is normal and healthy!
Original post by Aph
You do know that between cousins there is no risk of deformations in children... They 12.5% DNA at most so baby will be fine:yep:

k that was a complete lie mate what are you hiding

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending