The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Secretnerd123
There havent been any recent emaila but the socials are every fortnight (friday) from 5-7 in blomely room 2 (student union) :smile:

Oh alright, so what do you guys do?
And I have no idea where the bloomley room 2 is, I just know where the union is.
Original post by mahad1912
Oh alright, so what do you guys do?
And I have no idea where the bloomley room 2 is, I just know where the union is.

I havent been to any socials yet so idk

Blomely is in the student union building :smile:
Are there any students that are in Hounslow? We can possible set up a meet up. I thought just a general meet up would be cool to see the faces hidden behind the keyboard.I don't know why people our age are kind of sedentery and I think this forum has turned into a selfish thing, there is an epidemic of alienation think of me as your aunt on the dance floor of your family wedding forcing you to get up. x
Original post by Land-based mammal
Are there any students that are in Hounslow? We can possible set up a meet up. I thought just a general meet up would be cool to see the faces hidden behind the keyboard.I don't know why people our age are kind of sedentery and I think this forum has turned into a selfish thing, there is an epidemic of alienation think of me as your aunt on the dance floor of your family wedding forcing you to get up. x

Looooool idk why this post cracked me up
Original post by Land-based mammal

Idk where Hounslow is but I'm down to meetup :biggrin:
Original post by Anonynous
Idk where Hounslow is but I'm down to meetup :biggrin:

cool message me
Link doesnt work :frown:

Oops, let's hope this one does: https://www.facebook.com/events/347424145435533/

I shall be coming down to your next social event inshallah. It's called soo fariiso, right ?

You're coming to the next one though right?
I met a Somali girl at the place I work who goes qmul; so she's coming along too.

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Original post by straw-struck
I shall be coming down to your next social event inshallah. It's called soo fariiso, right ?

You go qm too? 😮

Posted fromTSR Mobile

You're coming to the next one though right?
I met a Somali girl at the place I work who goes qmul; so she's coming along too.

Posted fromTSR Mobile

Yep i'll be comingg inshallah!

Oops, let's hope this one does: https://www.facebook.com/events/347424145435533/

But the ucl event is on the day of the soo fariiso event. I would love to attend but idk if I can go both in a day as theyre at the same time lol
(edited 9 years ago)
You go qm too? 😮

Posted fromTSR Mobile

No, my friends are the oraganisers of the event, so I've been meanings to come and see how well they've done.

But the ucl event is on the day of the soo fariiso event. I would love to attend but idk if I can go both in a day as theyre at the same time lol

I know your head as well as some of the committee members, so I will have a word with them. I have already spoken to them, but I wasn't aware of any event clashes.
I know your head as well as some of the committee members, so I will have a word with them. I have already spoken to them, but I wasn't aware of any event clashes.

Ah that would be so helpful sis! :smile: i cant wait to meet you and other somali students! Should be fun inshaAllah
No, my friends are the oraganisers of the event, so I've been meanings to come and see how well they've done.

I don't know any of them but I remember them enticing Somali and other people with Shani, xalwo and other similar sweet stuff lol

I'm particularly interested in seeing how the events are run ad whether they'll be quite fun.

Posted fromTSR Mobile

Ooo someone's well connected lol 😌😋

Posted fromTSR Mobile
Ah that would be so helpful sis! :smile: i cant wait to meet you and other somali students! Should be fun inshaAllah

Yes, it would be great to finally see you in person ☺️.
(edited 9 years ago)
I don't know any of them but I remember them enticing Somali and other people with Shani, xalwo and other similar sweet stuff lol

I'm particularly interested in seeing how the events are run ad whether they'll be quite fun.

Posted fromTSR Mobile

I remember seeing the photos on Facebook, and I was so proud to see xalwo 😂😂. Come along to our event since we have kings students coming along too.
I remember seeing the photos on Facebook, and I was so proud to see xalwo 😂😂. Come along to our event since we have kings students coming along too.

The link isn't working, can you put up another one. And wasn't SecretNerd saying your event and ours clashed?

Posted fromTSR Mobile
The link isn't working, can you put up another one. And wasn't SecretNerd saying your event and ours clashed?

Posted fromTSR Mobile

https://www.facebook.com/events/347424145435533/ Try that one.
Yes, I am aware of the clash and I have spoken to your head and some comitte members and they will inform you about our event. In others words, the plan is to merge the two for this Friday only.

Quick Reply

Latest