The Student Room Group

Approaching girl in my lectures, could do with advice.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by addylad
That's so alpha. I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh dear.

Original post by Anonymous
In a perfect world id do that, but I think you need to be hella confident to do that and I simply am not. But thanks anyway:smile:

I don't think so, after all you needn't do much and it gives her her options. I had some guy do the same with a business card and he seemed quite shy too, it was very sweet. (Hence where my idea came from)
Does that actually work, simply asking someone to go for a coffee? It just sounds a bit cliché and if she says no then it's awkwardddddd

Honestly, it's only embarrassing if you're embarrassed. What I mean is if you act like its not awkward, then it won't be. Sounds simple but it really works. That's why "confident" people seem to pull of most situations. Sure, she may say no, but she won't be rude about it, and if she is then you know there is no point anyway.
Reply 42
Not looking to just get 'laid', there's more to relationships than that.

Gaaaaay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAnnabelle
Honestly, it's only embarrassing if you're embarrassed. What I mean is if you act like its not awkward, then it won't be. Sounds simple but it really works. That's why "confident" people seem to pull of most situations. Sure, she may say no, but she won't be rude about it, and if she is then you know there is no point anyway.

That's pretty sound advice, thanks 😀
Original post by Inazuma
Ohh dear.

I wasn't being serious. :smile:

Has anyone tried that approach on you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
I wasn't being serious. :smile:

Has anyone tried that approach on you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah some guy did while I was helping on an open day as he was working nearby - gave me his card. Only downside was that I forgot what he looked like rapidly. And I lost the card :/ (oops.) Was nice though.
By the time all the late comers arrive there's not many many left but I'm normally there 10 mins before and there's plenty of seats. I just think it would be tough to purposely sit next to her whilst making it look perfectly innocent.

You really really need a wingman :yep:

Have you asked any of your course mates to help out yet? If you can get a friend to sit with you when you do talk to her and help conversation flow to how awesome you are, it'll help chances. :redface:
Don't s**t your pants when you ask her out
I'll try to keep this short but basically there's this girl in my lectures who I find aesthetically pleasing, I have no idea if she's a nice gal or not but I'd like to find out. If it was a smaller class or groups hadn't been formed I could approach here relatively easy but she sits with her own group and I sit in mine, comepletely different sides of the theatres.
- My main problem is that I lack confidence I think, I've been told by many girls that I'm good looking although some don't look at me twice so I find that confusing. I don't think I'm that good looking but ive never been so confident about myself as I'm putting on quite a bit of size and my body is pretty good so (don't wish to be cocky). I've never had much success with women, always been more of the friend.
so my question is.. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can isolate her and talk to her without coming across as a right creep and getting rejected?

Thanks!

If you're only trying to find out if she is a nice girl or not, what does it matter what you look like?

Here's your problem:

I've never had much success with women

and here is why, because you say creepy **** like this:
how I can isolate her
Tell outcome
Original post by what is this
Do not under ANY circumstance approach her.

What will happen is that it will boost her ego. She probably gets approached everywhere from the streets to the bus to lectures and to her you're just another desperate guy seeking her attention.

Only approach if you are a good looking man (8 /10 or above), if not then all what you will be used for is a quick ego boost.

Stop boosting the egos of women, you OP, are the reason why average woman think they're beautiful models who only deserve men who look like Brad Pitt.

Lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending