The Student Room Group

Mob stone to death suspected ISIS member then burn his corpse and EAT him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ubisoft
Oh cool, I guess terrorist attacks on the west are fair then, because of western invasion of their countries. :rolleyes:

not really, 'western invasions' occurred as a direct response to terrorists attacks and threats of :rolleyes:[/
GOOD. **** him. I hope it was slow and agonising.
Reply 22
Original post by Meenglishnogood
not really, 'western invasions' occurred as a direct response to terrorists attacks and threats of :rolleyes:[/

Please enlighten me what terrorist attack Saddam carried out on the west?
Reply 23
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
GOOD. **** him. I hope it was slow and agonising.

Why?
Original post by ubisoft
Please enlighten me what terrorist attack Saddam carried out on the west?

i did say terrorist attacks ( ie nairobi bombing, 9/11 etc) and threats of.

besides which saddam committed various attrocities against iraqis ie gassing of tens of thousands of kurds and shias
Reply 25
i did say terrorist attacks ( ie nairobi bombing, 9/11 etc) and threats of.

besides which saddam committed various attrocities against iraqis ie gassing of tens of thousands of kurds and shias

9/11 was carried out by Saddam, news to me.
Original post by ubisoft
Why?

If this person has done whatever he's purported to have done then he deserves brutality.
Reply 27
Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
If this person has done whatever he's purported to have done then he deserves brutality.

'purported' promoting vigilantism without proof, nice.
it would only be fair, if africans took some revenge over the arab-slave trade

a native america would be justified bombing a few million westerners then
stuff like this happens all the time in congo, just go on live leeks and see what they do to suspected witches and wizards. he will not have been suspected of being ISIS, more likely a wizard
Reply 30
Original post by interact

Yeah, I think Congolese should also start doing the same to Belgians, according to his logic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/3516965.stm
Original post by ubisoft
9/11 was carried out by Saddam, news to me.

gassing iraqis not considered a crime by you then?
stuff like this happens all the time in congo, just go on live leeks and see what they do to suspected witches and wizards.

are you talking bout congo now or islamic superstitions? - because sounds a lot like places like saudi arabia
possibly , but all of the tribes native to north america were given land to own outright and settle by the west. so far the islamic world has giuven nothing back to the african lands they raped and enslaved - the islamic slave trade i might add that ran for over 1200 years, 4 times longer than any colonisation of the americas
waste not, want not
possibly , but all of the tribes native to north america were given land to own outright and settle by the west. so far the islamic world has giuven nothing back to the african lands they raped and enslaved - the islamic slave trade i might add that ran for over 1200 years, 4 times longer than any colonisation of the americas

wrong again, Islam spread like it did in Africa because of the sufi confraternities. and you are joking ofc about native americans getting their land back, right?
are you talking bout congo now or islamic superstitions? - because sounds a lot like places like saudi arabia

islam dosen't allow people to burn people alive because they may be a witch or wizard. won't be surprised if it happens in saudi arabia though, it is a place for wahabbis. i have a good friend in the met though and he said that if people knew the number of african children they find with their heads bludgeoned to death because they were suspected of being a witch or demon, england would come to a standstill
wrong again, Islam spread like it did in Africa because of the sufi confraternities. and you are joking ofc about native americans getting their land back, right?

of course, and nothing to do with the arab armies that marched accros north and east central africa . i always assume you are joking with all your comments
islam dosen't allow people to burn people alive because they may be a witch or wizard. won't be surprised if it happens in saudi arabia though, it is a place for wahabbis. i have a good friend in the met though and he said that if people knew the number of african children they find with their heads bludgeoned to death because they were suspected of being a witch or demon, england would come to a standstill

burn them, stone them behead them etc, whatever islamic punishment happens to be choice of the day, still this is generally the punishment for blasphemy, witch-craft or even apostasy all crimes under sharia law which often get bundled together by sharia courts even in this day and age - though thankfully western influnce on these islamic societies has at least forced them to offer stays- of execution and replaced with lengthy jail sentences instead.

saudi arabia you may not be aware is the birthplace of islam fyi.
burn them, stone them behead them etc, whatever islamic punishment happens to be choice of the day, still this is generally the punishment for blasphemy, witch-craft or even apostasy all crimes under sharia law which often get bundled together by sharia courts even in this day and age - though thankfully western influnce on these islamic societies has at least forced them to offer stays- of execution and replaced with lengthy jail sentences instead.

saudi arabia you may not be aware is the birthplace of islam fyi.

western influence has been a cancer and is going to kill everyone. I look forward to African cultures regaining what they once had.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending