The Student Room Group

MOVE ON?!

This guy that ive known for awhile has recently broke up with his girlfriend and wanted to give us ago. So we'eve started talking and seeing eachother in a more romantic and intimate way.

However! We always use to talk on the phone, skpye eachother and text all the time. But now it seems he pulls out every excuse known to man not to phone me and even come on Skype to see me. its even a problem for me to come up/ him come down and spend time with me.

Today i commented on one of the posts he put on "Facebook" and he COMPLETELY deleted the message he 1st put.
I asked him why he removed the message that i commented on and his exact words where "id rather it not seem that were together for now"

WTF? Honestly i know i should move on, but in me i feel things will get better?

What should i do??
Give him an ultimatum if you really want to give it a go, but I'd say go and move on. It seems he isn't that interested anymore and you deserve better

also maybe he took you for a rebound? :/ or just isn't stable because of the recent breakup? either way dating someone who recentlly got out of a relationship ain't often a good idea
Reply 2
Original post by Maudee4567
Give him an ultimatum if you really want to give it a go, but I'd say go and move on. It seems he isn't that interested anymore and you deserve better

also maybe he took you for a rebound? :/ or just isn't stable because of the recent breakup? either way dating someone who recentlly got out of a relationship ain't often a good idea

Too many ultimatums I've given. he will say he will "change" but always the same thing happenes.
Original post by Yemiisii
Too many ultimatums I've given. he will say he will "change" but always the same thing happenes.

walk away then, he obviously won't chnge and it's just going to hurt you.

Sure it's not easy to do but with time he'll become meaningless to you and you can find someone better!
Reply 4
Original post by Maudee4567
walk away then, he obviously won't chnge and it's just going to hurt you.

Sure it's not easy to do but with time he'll become meaningless to you and you can find someone better!

I hope so. Thanks :smile:
He doesn't sound worth it at all. Forget him and move on, you can do better :yy: Get someone who actually wants to call you :redface:
Reply 6
He probably got closer to you because he was upset and needed someone to talk to. He probably didn't want to get with you, which is why he said "seem". If it looked like you and him were together so soon after he broke up with his ex, it would destroy any chance of them getting back together, and might make people suspicious how quickly you got together.
Reply 7
Original post by Arkasia
He probably got closer to you because he was upset and needed someone to talk to. He probably didn't want to get with you, which is why he said "seem". If it looked like you and him were together so soon after he broke up with his ex, it would destroy any chance of them getting back together, and might make people suspicious how quickly you got together.

Yeah deep down I think exactly that too.
It's gotten to the point where I think id be happier if he's not in my life anymore.
Reply 8
Original post by Yemiisii
Yeah deep down I think exactly that too.
It's gotten to the point where I think id be happier if he's not in my life anymore.

Then stop posting pointless threads on an internet forum and do something about it. Block him or tell him what you think.
Reply 9
Original post by Arkasia
Then stop posting pointless threads on an internet forum and do something about it. Block him or tell him what you think.

No need to act smart. I did it after those 2 responses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending