The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ipanda99
About to start the high control part of the physics coursework. Doing the main experiment for chemistry coursework now and starting biology coursework after coming back from half term. I have just finished B6 and I have nearly finished both P6 and C6.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck with C7 and possibly P7. B7 is surprisingly easy since it's basically a more in depth 'round up' (did I use that correctly?) of the previous units.

I'm not saying it's really easy though that you don't need to revise, it's just easier than C7 since you already have enough grounding (did I use this correctly too?) in the previous units

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou
Ugh, I've lost my Lord of the Flies book and my business homework over half term. Better prepare for the apocalyptic events that are known to all as.. detentions. :frown:

Ouch. :frown:

Hope you find it :wink:
Original post by usycool1
You can, yes, but there are some schools that have policies where people are not allowed to resit. That won't stop you from retaking exams privately, however.

If you live in England though and you wish to retake, you will need to retake ALL exams for a particular subject (not including controlled assessment/coursework) from now on.

Thank you for the help, do you need to pay though?
Original post by Firenze26
Good luck with C7 and possibly P7. B7 is surprisingly easy since it's basically a more in depth 'round up' (did I use that correctly?) of the previous units.

I'm not saying it's really easy though that you don't need to revise, it's just easier than C7 since you already have enough grounding (did I use this correctly too?) in the previous units

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get what you mean. Thanks for the information about the units. Good luck with the coursework.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyou
Ugh, I've lost my Lord of the Flies book and my business homework over half term. Better prepare for the apocalyptic events that are known to all as.. detentions. :frown:

aw! xD i keep a massive pile of junk in the corner of my room that I label "SCHOOL STUFF" xD
Reply 2145
I need help, I want to change my school for sixth form, but I don't know where I want to go, can someone please suggest good sixth form schools/colleges?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cherryjpie99
Thank you for the help, do you need to pay though?

That's OK. :smile:

Usually, there is a fee associated with retaking (the exact amount depends on your school).
Original post by SSAA9
I need help, I want to change my school for sixth form, but I don't know where I want to go, can someone please suggest good sixth form schools/colleges?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you're in the Chester area I can help. Whereabouts are you?
Anyone applying for sixth forms in North London
I was on holiday all half term, and now I'm back, I realise how much revision I have D:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DEMENTEDXO
Anyone applying for sixth forms in North London

I was going to apply to Westminster but I don't think I can deal with boarding.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Half term break finished...school tomorrow:frown:
Original post by Nadine_08

Well I enjoy school, so its good for me :tongue:.
Is anyone here taking OCR GCSE physics?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I just spent four and a half hours making a list of all the people in the BBC Music 'God Only Knows' video and some information about them. It's eight pages long. :sigh:
Original post by Nadine_08

The thought actually depresses me so much 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
The thought actually depresses me so much 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same I feel so sad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Canttellyou
The thought actually depresses me so much

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by tryrevise
Same I feel so sad :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am sure both of you will be fine. :smile:
Original post by usycool1
I am sure both of you will be fine. :smile:

Easy for you to say...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2159
Original post by Steliata
If you're in the Chester area I can help. Whereabouts are you?

Oh... I was hoping for sixth form near London, but thanks for your help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest