The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by blamethenargles
WHY DON'T THEY ACCEPT THAT ANYWHERE ELSE GOSH DARN.
http://www.teamstarkid.com Enjoy procrastinating ;-)

I go to a school that has trained their youngest well :biggrin:
Noooooooooooo :redface: I'll bookmark it but not look at it yet :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I disagree with the younger people not knowing older ones exist, I think that depends on the school and the individual - some don't know they exist, but some are really terrified of the older ones :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'll admit I was one of the bratty y7's but I went to a big school. We didn't notice the older years since it felt like they were no where to be found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatherdougal
I'll admit I was one of the bratty y7's but I went to a big school. We didn't notice the older years since it felt like they were no where to be found

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went to a medium sized one and I definitely noticed them, especially the two older girls that used to follow me around, that was a bit weird :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
I went to a medium sized one and I definitely noticed them, especially the two older girls that used to follow me around, that was a bit weird :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Player.
Original post by Bude8
Player.

I'd have preferred two older boys but sure :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So I showed my friend this and he said he would give it 100/10 in terms of difficulty, doesn't think he could learn it even after uni... and he's pretty damn sick :lol:

[video="youtube;MZuSaudKc68"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZuSaudKc68[/video]
:music:
[video="youtube;CFXvfBL4WkU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXvfBL4WkU[/video]
Original post by Meli.Hardege
I don't think I'm ready for this whole applying to uni thing ... It's making me feel old -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does any one know how the offers system works, because I have sent my UCAS off and have got a couple of offers back from Kent and BIrmingham but not sure how long Cardiff and Leeds normally take to reply, getting worried now and would love to know to be able to have that as a motivator :smile:) thanks
Original post by Lawtomeg
Does any one know how the offers system works, because I have sent my UCAS off and have got a couple of offers back from Kent and BIrmingham but not sure how long Cardiff and Leeds normally take to reply, getting worried now and would love to know to be able to have that as a motivator :smile:) thanks

Honestly, the best piece of advice I can give you is not to worry, or think about it :lol:
Original post by Lawtomeg

Some wait until all applications are in, so you could be waiting until around March time. So its best to just not worry about it, you've got a couple of offers already which should be a reason to relax.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, I don't know if anyone will be able to help me but I'm desperate. My EPQ is due tomorrow and I've only been told today that I've done my project log on the 2013 form instead of the 2014 form (which is beyond frustrating that in the past year when I've been working on it and getting it checked, no one thought to tell me). But basically, the 2014 form is now nowhere to be found on the internet so I was wondering if there was a small chance anyone here would have a blank copy of the 2014 form saved? If you did and you could send me it, that would be amazing and greatly appreciated. Thanks :smile:
Original post by emcat
Ok, I don't know if anyone will be able to help me but I'm desperate. My EPQ is due tomorrow and I've only been told today that I've done my project log on the 2013 form instead of the 2014 form (which is beyond frustrating that in the past year when I've been working on it and getting it checked, no one thought to tell me). But basically, the 2014 form is now nowhere to be found on the internet so I was wondering if there was a small chance anyone here would have a blank copy of the 2014 form saved? If you did and you could send me it, that would be amazing and greatly appreciated. Thanks :smile:

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/crf_pdf/AQA-7993-W-CRF-15.PDF

???

It needs to be the one that just says 2014, not the 2014-2015 one :s-smilie:
Bah back to school tomorrow...
Original post by L'Evil Fish

I've got D1 followed by FP2 .... *loads shotgun*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
I've got D1 followed by FP2 .... *loads shotgun*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we're doing more arithmetic series :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obiejess
I think we're doing more arithmetic series :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gah I love and hate maths so much :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
Gah I love and hate maths so much :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Take History, it would be easy" they said. :bawling: :getmecoat:

Seriously, the amount of workload to complete an A2 History coursework essay is surreal. Try finishing a 111 year essay,
on say Africa 1870-1981 with flawless written expression as-well as managing time for couple drafts before the deadline. :argh:

My half-term holiday went from :couchpotato: to :eek3: to :nooo: and now :nopity: Anybody else in the same boat? @Procrastinating until the last minute :redface:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Not for meeeee! Currently in Florida :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest