The Student Room Group

Father Invites Daughter’s Rapist Over For Dinner Then Murders him

http://bossip.com/1057598/fair-or-too-foul-father-invites-daughters-rapist-over-for-dinner-then-sets-his-peen-on-fire-and-murders-him/

Father Invites Daughter’s Rapist Over For Dinner Then Kills Him Via My Fox 8 reports: A father invited his 14-year-old daughter’s alleged rapist over for dinner and then burned his genitals with heated tongs before strangling him to death. The Indian Express reported that the 36-year-old father in India was getting revenge on his underage daughter’s 45-year-old rapist. “He served him dinner,” an officer told the Indian Express. “After the meal, the father overpowered the man and tied him to a chair. He got heated tongs and burned the supplier’s genitals before strangling him to death. He came to the police station and surrendered himself.” The 45-year-old alleged rapist is suspected as being one of two people that raped the young victim a few months ago when she was home alone. The rapist allegedly told his victim not to tell anyone, but she reportedly told her father the same day. The father will face murder charges. He admitted to the murder and said he had been planning it since he found out about the rape. Give this dad an award! - See more at: http://bossip.com/1057598/fair-or-too-foul-father-invites-daughters-rapist-over-for-dinner-then-sets-his-peen-on-fire-and-murders-him/#sthash.yMHy80gI.dpuf

Job Well Done DAD!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hope he was guilty.
Original post by JACKIEKENNEDY
http://bossip.com/1057598/fair-or-too-foul-father-invites-daughters-rapist-over-for-dinner-then-sets-his-peen-on-fire-and-murders-him/

Father Invites Daughter’s Rapist Over For Dinner Then Kills Him Via My Fox 8 reports: A father invited his 14-year-old daughter’s alleged rapist over for dinner and then burned his genitals with heated tongs before strangling him to death. The Indian Express reported that the 36-year-old father in India was getting revenge on his underage daughter’s 45-year-old rapist. “He served him dinner,” an officer told the Indian Express. “After the meal, the father overpowered the man and tied him to a chair. He got heated tongs and burned the supplier’s genitals before strangling him to death. He came to the police station and surrendered himself.” The 45-year-old alleged rapist is suspected as being one of two people that raped the young victim a few months ago when she was home alone. The rapist allegedly told his victim not to tell anyone, but she reportedly told her father the same day. The father will face murder charges. He admitted to the murder and said he had been planning it since he found out about the rape. Give this dad an award! - See more at: http://bossip.com/1057598/fair-or-too-foul-father-invites-daughters-rapist-over-for-dinner-then-sets-his-peen-on-fire-and-murders-him/#sthash.yMHy80gI.dpuf

Job Well Done DAD!!!!!

Having sex with someone without their permission is worse than murdering someone. The dad should be set free.
Barbaric.
Reply 4
Hmm, fair enough really assuming it was definitely the rapist.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doctor_Einstein
Having sex with someone without their permission is worse than murdering someone. The dad should be set free.

No he certainly shouldn't. That kind of logic supports the premise that people should take justice into their own hands regardless of the law.

What concerns me is that the father tortured and murdered the alleged rapist. He could have been wrong. And even if he didn't, this was a disgusting crime. India doesn't look kindly on rape at all either, so he would have got what was coming to him anyway if he was guilty.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
How bizarre that people are advocating this

I mean sure, why don't we all just become aggressive vigilantes, and mete out 'justice' wherever we please? Surely this isn't exactly what the justice system exists to prevent! :smile:
Original post by Reluire
No he certainly shouldn't. That kind of logic supports the premise that people should take justice into their own hands regardless of the law.

What concerns me is that the father tortured and murdered the alleged rapist. He could have been wrong. And even if he didn't, this was a disgusting crime. India doesn't look kindly on rape at all either, so he would have got what was coming to him anyway if he was guilty.

Even if he got the wrong person, it was the thought that counts. He was trying to help alleviate his daughter's suffering. Top Dad!
He is not in the right and should not have taken the law into his own hands.
Even if he got the wrong person, it was the thought that counts. He was trying to help alleviate his daughter's suffering. Top Dad!

How can you say that? A totally innocent person could have been tortured and brutally killed but it's okay because the father had the right intentions? There is so much wrong with that.

Nothing will change the fact that girl was raped. You can do whatever you want to the criminal, but at the end of the day she's still been raped and she's still likely to be psychologically scarred. Doing all this to the rapist isn't going to change that. If anything he's just been totally reckless because now he'll be convicted of murder and his daughter essentially loses him. He should have let the authorities deal with the situation.
Reply 10

Oh yes, I'm sure the daughter's got absolutely nothing to worry about now there's been some brutal murder in her own home and her own father is likely going to be locked away or even executed. Yup, this has definitely improved her lot in life.
Original post by Dez
Oh yes, I'm sure the daughter's got absolutely nothing to worry about now there's been some brutal murder in her own home and her own father is likely going to be locked away or even executed. Yup, this has definitely improved her lot in life.

Yes but I'm saying that he shouldn't be executed, but should be set free!
Reply 12
Yes but I'm saying that he shouldn't be executed, but should be set free!

Except he won't be.
Original post by Dez
Except he won't be.

Which is such a shame for such a Top Dad!
Reply 14

:facepalm:

A "top dad" would help his daughter. Getting himself sent to prison doesn't help her, and whether he should be released or not (hint: he shouldn't) is irrelevant.
As much as the rapist deserved it, the dad shouldnt have taken it into his own hands to punish him.
Reply 16
Original post by Reluire

I'm pretty sure the daughter knew which one of the two guys it was that raped her, so she told him out right. Yes, the investigation was still ongoing, but a 14 year old daughter wouldn't just chat **** to her dad saying it was another guy who raped her. She definitely knew it was him.

The fact you keep referring to him as a 'top dad' tells me you're trolling.

Original post by AnharM
I'm pretty sure the daughter knew which one of the two guys it was that raped her, so she told him out right. Yes, the investigation was still ongoing, but a 14 year old daughter wouldn't just chat **** to her dad saying it was another guy who raped her. She definitely knew it was him.

People make mistakes. It's easy in traumatic experiences for details like appearance to become quite hazy.
If he'd mutilated the genitals then dragged him to the police station I'd have said consider letting him go, not as if the guy wouldn't have got a beating in the jail cell anyway. But murdering someone is being judge, jury and executor, we have a legal system so there isn't the chaos of endless vigilante justice.
It's easy for us to say that he shouldn't have taken the law into his own hands, but how do you know he even had that option? This is in India - conservative attitudes towards women coupled with rampant corruption and poor enforcement of rape laws mean that reporting it and leaving it to the police simply is not an effective option for many people.

Regardless of whether you agree with what he did or if you think he went too far, try to put yourself in his position (and country) and think about what you would have done.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending