Kill him

I can hear the liberals cry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ESPORTIVA
He'll be out in less than 10 years

Kill him

Posted from TSR Mobile

With good behavior he will be out in 5 years probably like everyone else no one ever does all their time.
I wouldn't want someone like him ever to be out in society.

Capital punishment needs to return.
Original post by Vapor
What does everyone think of the sentence ?

It would be better if he was just shot
Can be out when he is 36. "Life" sentence indeed.
Louise Mensch MP is alive.

I suppose you meant Ann Maguire...
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by _Morsey_
Louise Mensch MP is alive.

I suppose you meant Ann Maguire...

Not sure how I feel about this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A born psychopath.

No he won't.

The 20 years is a minimum term. It is not evern certain that he will get out then - 20 years is the earliest at which he can be considered for release. And even then, it is release on licence.
Original post by Vapor
Death would be too easy.

I'd rather be killed than spend the rest of my life in prison having my rear end sculpted into an abandoned car tyre.

He should be locked up for life (actual life).

No you wouldn't.

Why do people think death is easy?

I guarantee you that you would rather be breathing than not.

Funny how liberals try to take a tough stance on criminals by trying to convince people that bring dead is some how better than being alive.

Stop being stupid. Being alive in British prison is better than being free in some other country's.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Seems like pretty clear-cut case of a psychopath. (Although I think psychiatrists are not allowed to diagnose psychopathy in a person under the age of 18? Do I remember that correctly?) I think that he should never be let out, because he will do it again, given the opportunity.

Remind me though, what did that boy get who murdered a girl for a bet over breakfast? I think he was a similar age and also showed very obvious signs of psychopathy.
I would easily vote to bring back the death penalty and chemical castration by a 4" needle for pedophiles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kill him

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you understand the concept of minimum term
Original post by llys
I think psychiatrists are not allowed to diagnose psychopathy in a person under the age of 18? Do I remember that correctly?

You're right - IIRC it's the same case for personality disorders.
Original post by RumpleForeskin
I would easily vote to bring back the death penalty and chemical castration by a 4" needle for pedophiles

Posted from TSR Mobile

How is this relevant to the case at hand?
Look how weak and pathetic this little weasel looks. The prison sisters must be rubbing their cocks with glee that he's coming in. Better oil up son.
Very odd case to read.

I am not even sure he has a personality disorder.

Doubt anything would have stopped him from killing her.
Original post by llys
Seems like pretty clear-cut case of a psychopath. (Although I think psychiatrists are not allowed to diagnose psychopathy in a person under the age of 18? Do I remember that correctly?) I think that he should never be let out, because he will do it again, given the opportunity.

Remind me though, what did that boy get who murdered a girl for a bet over breakfast? I think he was a similar age and also showed very obvious signs of psychopathy.

Yeh technically, personality is still developing during the teenage years.

He probably has a developing psychotic disorder.

Having said that he seemed to murder for the attention rather than anything else.
(edited 9 years ago)
He's gonna have fun inside

1415057797178.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest