The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonynous
Just did RBS numerical. TalentQ is a lot harder than SHL and Kenexa but I reckon you just have to practie. All the best guys.

Deffo worth practicing beforehand.

well done :smile: now youre in the thick of things
Reply 1501
Original post by kingofbanking
Anyone know how long the morgan stanley numerical takes to come through? Website says we only have 48 hours to complete

They'll reject you pretty quickly, don't worry.
Just finished an interview with Bank Of America today. Anyone hear anything back from goldman sachs or morgan stanley so far?
Original post by Matrix.
Just finished an interview with Bank Of America today. Anyone hear anything back from goldman sachs or morgan stanley so far?

baml? really? when did you apply, hear back,?
Original post by Matrix.

Pls tell me it was for ibd
Guys I'm confused about how to even go about answering Barclays' question:
"Describe a recent development in the banking industry..."

Thanks to anyone for any hints on how to get started
Original post by smashzeJ
Pls tell me it was for ibd

I just stalked him and he's still doing his A Levels so I smell a troll
Original post by tania2396

Financial times, snoop around. I'm yet to start barc app.
Reply 1508
Original post by tania2396

http://bit.ly/10hh88k :wink:
How did you apply to Barclays? It is not letting me apply, it says it doesn't open until November 1st (obviously this has passed) but there is no option to apply?
Original post by Harry_Imp
How did you apply to Barclays? It is not letting me apply, it says it doesn't open until November 1st (obviously this has passed) but there is no option to apply?

Yeah there is (admittedly a little late), just go to apply and then select 'Analyst' -> 'Spring Insight'
Hi,
Short question.
Did you guys receive the invitation for the numerical test of J.P. straight away?
I submitted my application quite a while ago but did not receive anything yet:/
Thanks for your help!
On the RBS application, do we need a cover letter? I wasnt asked for one anywhere yet someone told me today they require one? I was applying for business functions
On the RBS application, do we need a cover letter? I wasnt asked for one anywhere yet someone told me today they require one? I was applying for business functions

rbs LOL

On a side note, does anyone know for a fact whether there is such a thing as pass rate on applications, or the higher you score the better your chances? Or it doesnt make a difference?
Yea I am applying for ibd. The interview is carried out using phone and it lasts 15 minutes long.
Hey guys,
Barclays requires a numerical test, am I right? Because I did receive an email confirming my application, still I have no invite to the online assessment which seems kinda strange to me.
Have any of you done a test for Barclays??
Reply 1516
Hi guys,

If any of you are doing a four year course with a optional one year master and thus went for a spring week in your first year. And if you then converted the spring to summer did you put that on your CV when applying for spring weeks again during your second year? Of course it's a merit but I was thinking that the recruiters would question you loyalty. Thank you for answers :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Yes, you will need a cover letter.
Does Barclays require competency questions before submitting a CV for the FO SW?
Hey

With the hsbc competency question regarding why the firm why the programme did you talk about why all the business areas or just a one. For example global banking and markets?

Many thanks and your help will be much appreciated

Latest

Trending

Trending