The Student Room Group

I have never won anything.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Profesh

Spoiler

It may be lonely at the top but I can always buy company and sexy time with 24/7 "minders".
Original post by Xenorebrem
U do realise that such stories are BS. They are only there to add some flavour to their biographies. Einstein probably led an ordinary life i.e not exceptional at school but by no means stupid. Just average.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh Gosh you cannot post one comment on this thing without someone talking **** about it, even if they are hyped up its to inspire you and this guy needs some inspiration so shut the duck up no one cares if its not true, going from average to Einstein is still a massive achievement
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I'd rather have your grades than win some egg and spoon race in primary school and I think majority of people would agree.

So what you saying though?

Just car we had our wrap-up car I moved booky ya nuh see me?

don't mean we can't be zeen ya zee me though?:tongue:

In other words we should be cool ya get me?

ya waan?
Original post by S.M.S.brixton
So what you saying though?

Just car we had our wrap-up car I moved booky ya nuh see me?

don't mean we can't be zeen ya zee me though?:tongue:

In other words we should be cool ya get me?

ya waan?

Can you at least be a little more original next time? I knew who you were before I even opened your quote :rolleyes:
Can you at least be a little more original next time? I knew who you were before I even opened your quote :rolleyes:

How did you know it was me?:s-smilie:

Was it my username?

I'm bored I can't sleep so I created a new account 5 minutes ago to annoy some TSR users:laugh: With my street lingo.

Seriously how did you know it was me?:s-smilie:
How did you know it was me?:s-smilie:

Was it my username?

I'm bored I can't sleep so I created a new account 5 minutes ago to annoy some TSR users:laugh: With my street lingo.

Your usernames are pretty predictable tbh :lol:

S.M.S Brixton. Seriously?

Anyway, enjoy your trolling, I say it'd be a few hours before you're found out :biggrin:

Anyway, enjoy your trolling, I say it'd be a few hours before you're found out :biggrin:

I'm not a bad person I'm actually a really good person
I find easier with physical interaction compared to quoting on a forum.

Sometimes I dont even realise that I'm trolling.:frown:

From yesterday when you had asked the question about the insults I had already explained on your WM that I find it difficult communicating on a Forum.

I'm not a bad person like you think I am.:no:.
(edited 9 years ago)

How did you know I used Brixton in the past like a username?:hmmm:.
Do you still take illegal drugs by any chance?:tongue:
I'm not a bad person I'm actually a really good person
I find easier with physical interaction compared to quoting on a forum.

Sometimes I dont even realise that I'm trolling.:frown:

From yesterday when you had asked the question about the insults I had already explained on your WM that I find it difficult communicating on a Forum.

I'm not a bad person like you think I am.:no:

How did you know I used Brixton in the past like a username?:hmmm:.

I've never seen you use brixton as a username, I guess I'm just used to your trolling patterns. That can't be a good thing :erm:

Yes, you already explained no need to explain on here again :smile:

Lol everyone but you knows that you're trolling :facepalm:
Do you still take illegal drugs by any chance?:tongue:

Never did, would like to try though.
I've never seen you use brixton as a username, I guess I'm just used to your trolling patterns. That can't be a good thing :erm:

Yes, you already explained no need to explain on here again :smile:

Lol everyone but you knows that you're trolling :facepalm:

Yeah no-one on here likes me especially Biryani :frown:.

I think i might suffer from a dark personality trait usually associated with Trolls.

Maybe I should really give TSR a rest it's knocking my confidence everyone is insulting on here and it's affecting my self esteem:cry2:srs.
Never did, would like to try though.

Why?:confused:

I would have never thought you were the type?
Yeah no-one on here likes me especially Biryani :frown:.

I think i might suffer from a dark personality trait usually associated with Trolls.

Maybe I should really give TSR a rest it's knocking my confidence everyone is insulting on here and it's affecting my self esteem:cry2:srs.

Ok, feel free to PM me about your self confidence issues but this thread has been derailed beyond recognition.
Original post by jam277
I remember this quote in fresh prince of bel air.

"no matter how good you are at something, there are always 1M people better than you"

I agree with the statement tbh.

Bit of a defeatist attitude to be honest.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Bit of a defeatist attitude to be honest.

Not defeatist.

Realise your dreams but don't be surprised to see that people are better than you, always strive to become better than them however.
Original post by Foo.mp3
What do you want us to do about this? Maybe but a lottery ticket, perhaps karma will even out? :smile:

If it makes you feel any better I was 'an all rounder' (sporting/academic achievement) up to the age of about 16. Then got hit by a chronic illness, and it took me literally a decade to really get back to winning ways (albeit only sporadically, as my health remains fragile)

Keep on truckin'

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol
Original post by Nick Parsons
I was never the fastest runner in school

Or the smartest even though I got 3 A*s at A-level and 5 A*s at GCSE there was always someone else who got more A*s or higher UMS.

I don't have a talent

I don't have any trophies or prizes on the mantle at home.

I'm not special.

:cry:
I'm so sorry to hear about this. It must be very frustrating and disappointing to often encounter failing stuffs. The good news is you are treating yourself too hard. You are way better than you think you are. And you win many times already that you weren't aware of. Think carefully, are you sure that you have never won anything in your life ? Okay, have you remember of the times that you won? very good. So your problem is you are too focus on the fail times, not the win times. Please recognize that we are only human. We are not saint. Normally people make mistakes and failures 100 times more than success. So keep in mind the ratio of 1/100 and keep doing stuff. The more you are doing it, the better chance you will win. despite your hard work. It's important to remember that success and failure are not binary; there are many shades of gray in between. It's also important to remember that winning isn't everything. Sometimes, the process of trying is just as important as the outcome.Here are some things you can try:
Set realistic goals: Make sure your goals are achievable, and break them down into smaller, manageable steps.
Reframe your thinking: Instead of thinking about losing, think about what you can learn from the experience.
Practice self-compassion: Be kind to yourself when you don't win, and remember that everyone has setbacks.
Celebrate small wins: Recognize and celebrate small accomplishments along the way.
Seek support: Surround yourself with people who will support and encourage you.
Remember that the journey of life is not always easy, and it's not always about winning. But if you keep working hard and stay positive, you will surely achieve something big one day. and also everytime you wake up you win every time you get out of bed you win and every time you brush you teeth, get ready, go to school you win, so don't think about that, even if I don't its ok I've never won anting in life either don't end up like me, my dear, its ok.

Quick Reply