The Student Room Group

Should I bother pursuing this girl?

So, I basically went to a rave on Friday, and basically met this really cool girl who was visiting a friend from home. She happened to work in the borough where I'm from at home (she's 22 and I'm 21)

Basically, we spent most of the night hanging out, probably would have came back to mine if her friend had not been horribly drunk.

So, I got her number and we started texting the next day. I basically said 'give me a call if you're ever back in town (either my hometown or uni town) she said she's always around my hometown since she works there..so 'I should give her a call'

Thinking it might be less awkward to just wait for the next time that she might visit her friend at uni..
Reply 1
bump?
Yeah pursue her she seems interested atm...test the waters a bit more
Reply 3
Original post by bittr n swt
Yeah pursue her she seems interested atm...test the waters a bit more

Cheers, just problematic, since I'm at uni atm. I have reading week this week, so probably a good time to sort something.
Original post by Anonymous
Cheers, just problematic, since I'm at uni atm. I have reading week this week, so probably a good time to sort something.

Not sure, it's worth it. I'd personally wait/hope she comes to visit her mate again, and see what happens from there.
Sure why not give her a call, she sounds fun, what you got to lose?
Na pursue it bro, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain
Original post by Rock Fan
Sure why not give her a call, she sounds fun, what you got to lose?

His virginity
Reply 8
Original post by fajitamunch
His virginity

lol
Why not, nothing to lose
Reply 10
Well you seem to like each other, so yes, you should. Call her to chat and organise something.
Original post by fajitamunch
His virginity

:rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending