The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2015 thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TVIO
Got an A* in maths already. Predicted A*A*A* more.

Great grades. Also did you have many extracurricular activities?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 21
Original post by DiaanaE
Great grades. Also did you have many extracurricular activities?

Reply 22
Original post by TVIO

I'm sure that you sent a great ps. I also applied for cs on 1 october but i don't believe that i will receive an offer soon.
Reply 23
Original post by DiaanaE
I'm sure that you sent a great ps. I also applied for cs on 1 october but i don't believe that i will receive an offer soon.

I'm sure you will, stay optimistic! Where else have you applied? What are your AS and A2 predictions?
Applied october 20th for economics; doubt myself and other economics applicants are gonna hear anything anytime soon hahaha :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by TVIO
I'm sure you will, stay optimistic! Where else have you applied? What are your AS and A2 predictions?

I am from Romania and I have as predicted grade 9,5/10( 9,5=A*A*A i believe) and ucl asks for 9,33(A*AA). I also applied to KCL, Edinburgh, Leeds and Exeter. You?
Reply 26
Original post by DiaanaE
I am from Romania and I have as predicted grade 9,5/10( 9,5=A*A*A i believe) and ucl asks for 9,33(A*AA). I also applied to KCL, Edinburgh, Leeds and Exeter. You?

Cambridge, Imperial College, Birmingham and Bath. Cambridge is a bit out of reach but I'd love to go to imperial
Reply 27
Original post by TVIO
Cambridge, Imperial College, Birmingham and Bath. Cambridge is a bit out of reach but I'd love to go to imperial

Good luck! Ucl did not ask you for an interview?
Reply 28
Original post by DiaanaE
Good luck! Ucl did not ask you for an interview?

Nope. Fairly sure they don't interview for CS
I am an international student and applied for cs on 15th october, but only received an email asking for Ums, which I dont have. Moreover my Ucl userid is not working. Should I be worried?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Dianav99
I am an international student and applied for cs on 15th october, but only received an email asking for Ums, which I dont have. Moreover my Ucl userid is not working. Should I be worried?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should probably email admissions to ask about the UMS bit, and as for the UCL portal...maybe you can try to email tech support? or...whoever maintains the website. As far as I know, the UCL portal doesn't really do much at this part of the applications process, except you'll get to see your offer letter and booklet after you get an offer on the portal (but they'll send you the hardcopy version of the letter and the booklet anyway.)
I have already sent them an email about the Ums:biggrin: . Does your userid work?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Geophysics MSci! AAB.
Reply 33
I have already sent them an email about the Ums:biggrin: . Does your userid work?:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My userid works fine, but if you can't seem to log in, just try to email them and the tech support people will probably be able to work it out.
Well, did you use it? I don't even know what it's for. Because if I don't need it and has nothing to do with a possible offer, I'll leave it like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When do they usually start giving mechanical engineering offers?
I applied for history and have received confirmation of the application but haven't received any sort of questionnaire... How long does that take to arrive? Submitted my application October 15th :frown:
Maths with Economics A*A*A or A*AA with step or AEA
Got offer last wednesday
Reply 38
Well, did you use it? I don't even know what it's for. Because if I don't need it and has nothing to do with a possible offer, I'll leave it like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think there's very much use for it now, so I guess you can leave it?
Ok thank you 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending