The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3920
Hi everyone! I am looking for a place to live around Goldsmiths University, South east. Let me know if you guys are looking for a flatmate!
Me as a forensic scientist :moon:

^ New dream :tongue:
hello :hello:
Original post by S-man10
hello :hello:

why hello s-man
Ever since graduating... TSR has been so 'meh'. :sad:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie
Ever since graduating... TSR has been so 'meh'. :sad:

Exactly
Merhaba people! I wanted to join the Turkish society, because I'm familiar with you culture being part Syrian myself! I love me some good baklava!hope you're all good.
Hi!

I do master's degree at Royal Holloway,University of London. Anyone from Turkey?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3928
Hello Turkish Society!

I've just posted a new video on my channel for international students. It's on finding accommodation when you're coming to study in the UK. Check it out and let me know what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfAALOrhmFw

If you have any questions about studying in the UK, I'm happy to help! :smile:
Original post by queen-bee
Merhaba people! I wanted to join the Turkish society, because I'm familiar with you culture being part Syrian myself! I love me some good baklava!hope you're all good.

We're all dead tbh.

Welcome to the deadest thread on TSR.

On your left you can see some tumbleweed rolling.

On your right you can see a few skeletons of our previous posters.

I hope you enjoy your stay.
Anlamadin.
Original post by babouskha
Anlamadin.

kl.
:hello:
Original post by S-man10
:hello:

heya
heya

hi hwb,

hows things? :smile:
Original post by S-man10
hi hwb,

hows things? :smile:

I'm on the unemployed graduate train.

hbu? :tongue:
I'm on the unemployed graduate train.

hbu? :tongue:

Still? :s

Thought you might be over and done with now

I m well. Keeping quite busy now days. This thread is dead and so is a lot. miss the old days :moon:
Original post by S-man10
Still? :s

Thought you might be over and done with now

I m well. Keeping quite busy now days. This thread is dead and so is a lot. miss the old days :moon:

Dude, I only graduated in September.

I went to JSA today. I kid you not, the JSA interviewer next to mine asked the guy next to me 'what work experience do you have?' and he said 'I used to be a drug dealer.'

On a seperate note, wanna share a joint? :ninja:

I miss the old days too. I think TSR peaked for me when I was doing my A levels. After you graduate, this place suddenly becomes so dull.
Dude, I only graduated in September.

I went to JSA today. I kid you not, the JSA interviewer next to mine asked the guy next to me 'what work experience do you have?' and he said 'I used to be a drug dealer.'

On a seperate note, wanna share a joint? :ninja:

I miss the old days too. I think TSR peaked for me when I was doing my A levels. After you graduate, this place suddenly becomes so dull.

Since when did you get into that? I don't do that :no:

That was the time for everyone I think. And still is. Then loads changed. You had the counting thread die. Then the other threads did. Then the users left. Sigh all gone to waste
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by S-man10
Since when did you get into that? I don't do that :no:

I was kidding. The closest I got to getting high from weed was through second hand smoke :angel:

Not that I have a problem with it. I've got more of a problem with people who base their whole identity on being a stoner :tongue:

That was the time for everyone I think. And still is. Then loads changed. You had the counting thread die. Then the other threads did. Then the users left. Sigh all gone to waste

'The Last Person to Post here Wins' thread.
I came close to winning that so many times. :puppyeyes:

I think what's wrong with TSR now is that you have all the chat and games threads on the homepage.
Before the homepage was filled with flaming debates and it was more entertaining to read those post.

Quick Reply

Latest