The Student Room Group

offers for mechanical engineering for 2015?

I was wondering if anyone's already got offers for mechanical engineering for 2015? :smile:
Original post by Bongs
I was wondering if anyone's already got offers for mechanical engineering for 2015? :smile:

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Reply 2
Yes, I have 4 conditionals
Bath, Bristol, Exeter and Southampton
Reply 3
Original post by livvxo

Oh Wooww what were your predicted grades?
Reply 4
Original post by livvxo

:eek: Congratulations!
If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades per subject:smile:
I've only gotten two so far, still waiting on Bath and Bristol
Reply 5
Original post by C-king
:eek: Congratulations!
If you don't mind me asking what were your predicted grades per subject:smile:
I've only gotten two so far, still waiting on Bath and Bristol

Hi,

I did maths a-level last year and got an A* and am predicted A*AA in further maths, physics and English.
Reply 6
Original post by livvxo
Hi,

I did maths a-level last year and got an A* and am predicted A*AA in further maths, physics and English.
Oh okay that explains the speedy replies as you already met your offer, im guessing youre applying to Cambridge?
Reply 7
Original post by C-king
Oh okay that explains the speedy replies as you already met your offer, im guessing youre applying to Cambridge?

yeah it must make it much easier for the unis to see a completed a-level already! I'm sure you'll still get your other offers! Yes I applied to Cambridge too but haven't heard :smile:
Got offers for Bath and Bristol :biggrin: Still waiting for UCL, Imperial and Cambridge though...
Reply 9
Original post by Bowchickawow
Got offers for Bath and Bristol :biggrin: Still waiting for UCL, Imperial and Cambridge though...

That's soo good!!
Original post by Bongs
That's soo good!!

Reply 11
Original post by Bowchickawow

I applied to Manchester Loughborough Sheffield Liverpool and Nottingham :smile:
Reply 12
I've applied to Edinburgh, Nottingham, Exeter, Swansea & Loughborough and had offers from Exeter, Nottingham and Edinburgh so far :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by livvxo
yeah it must make it much easier for the unis to see a completed a-level already! I'm sure you'll still get your other offers! Yes I applied to Cambridge too but haven't heard :smile:

I've also applied to Cambridge,:tongue: which college did you apply for?
Reply 14
Original post by Bongs

Had applied to sheffield n got an offer:smile:
Original post by Crazzyyy
Had applied to sheffield n got an offer:smile:

So did I!
Sheffield, Manchester and Southampton made me an offer
Still waiting for Cambridge and UCL, though

When will Cambridge reply? I was told, on 21st october, that they would give answers within 3 weeks
Reply 16
Got QUB AAB, interview Loughborough, Bristol are still considering, Sheffield AAA, Nottingham originally offered AAA* but got a letter to say offer unconditional if I firm them. Very happy.
Reply 17
wow congratulations!!!
Got offers from Nottingham & Southampton

Quick Reply

Latest