The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Applicants Thread 2015

Scroll to see replies

I I got an offer for law with criminology on the 24th got it 4 days after sending off my application don't worry you'll get It soo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by babyboy007
Both straight law and combined unfortunately 😭😭😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo, I really want Liverpool as well😔
Does liverpool send out acknowledge mentioned emails?
Original post by elmward1996
Noooo, I really want Liverpool as well😔

It will most likely be my firm if and when I get the offer and btw someone just got a law offer from liverpool in another thread 😭😭😭😭😭 still refreshing track

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sammybunnie
Does liverpool send out acknowledge mentioned emails?

Yh they do
I got mine 4 days after my application got sent off

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will most likely be my firm if and when I get the offer and btw someone just got a law offer from liverpool in another thread 😭😭😭😭😭 still refreshing track

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn😔 it'll probably be my insurance so long as I get an offer from any of my top 3. If not I'll be firming them too!
Yh they do
I got mine 4 days after my application got sent off

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, but i sent off mine last Wednesday, but I've yet to hear anything from them... I've received acknowledgements from my other four though.
Got an offer Abb for Egyptology :biggrin:
Original post by samyerson
Got an offer Abb for Egyptology :biggrin:

Congrats! Did you just get the offer now or last night? And also when was your application sent off?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know how hard it is to get into English with Spanish? :smile:
Anyone else got an offer for Modern History and Politics? I got mine on Monday :biggrin:
Offer for Modern History with Politics, applied on 31st October. Over the moon
Congrats! Did you just get the offer now or last night? And also when was your application sent off?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I actually got it a couple of week ago, I only joined TSR now. It took about two weeks for them to get back to me with the offer.
Right,i applied on ucas on 20th of October and I've got 4/5 im waiting on Birmingham City university and I dong understand what's taking them this long there a crap uni and it's nearly 4 weeks since I applied yet they've emailed me to invite me to some history event can someone explain why there inviting me to some history event yet they've not even accepted my application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tarteeliax
Right,i applied on ucas on 20th of October and I've got 4/5 im waiting on Birmingham City university and I dong understand what's taking them this long there a crap uni and it's nearly 4 weeks since I applied yet they've emailed me to invite me to some history event can someone explain why there inviting me to some history event yet they've not even accepted my application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They don't have to reply to you till May which is their deadline. If you don't wanna go to that uni anyway and wanna accept your firm and insurance now, you can just withdraw your application from the awaiting uni and accept your choices.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an offer - ABB for Geography BSc :biggrin:
I got an offer within 24hrs of applying fir intl business with year abroad ABB
i got AS grades ABDE predicted AAC

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my offer 8ish hours after my school sent it off, I was beyond elated lol.

If anyone is curious I applied for:

Computer Science Bsc (Year in Industry)

At AS Level I got:
A - Politics
B - Electronics
C - Maths
C - Computing

Predicted A2:

Computing - A
Politics - A
Mathematics - B

The Course I applied for required AAB. And they dropped my offer to ABB! If you are worrying about poor AS results like mine, then that should help quell your worries!
Reply 158
Ucas was sent today :biggrin: got an offer 2-3 hrs later from Chester with conditional xD just hopping for liverpool
Reply 159
My predicted grades from my referees are D* CC, does that affect my chances if I'm applying for a ABB course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending